I'm sorry

August was at the studio working late at night. Shelby was used to it, but it bothered her. She wanted to be home with her boyfriend. She just brushed it off and took a nap. 2 hrs later she woke up and he still isn't home. "WHAT THE FUCK YO???" She screamed. She dialed his number. It rung 12 times before it went to voicemail. "Ion know what the fuck he got goin on." She said. To calm her nerves , she turned on the TV. The channel was last left on TMZ. "COMING UP NEXT." The voice said. "Monica and August were spotted backstage at Supperclub." Harvey continued."

"Right

"Right. Kelly cosigned. "They've been kickin' it off for a while." (Who says that anymore?) "And it just so happens that they both were spotted inside Supperclub, "AND wait that's not it...LEFT out of the building, TOGETHER." "DUN DUN DUUUUN." The voice said. She couldn't stand to watch it anymore. "How could he do this to me?" She asked herself while teary eyed. "Man fuck this, I'm outta here." She grabbed her suitcase and started packing. Just as she packed her last outfit, August came through the door. "Shelby...Bebeh' you home?" He sounded through the house. "Fuck." She said to herself. It sounded like he was coming upstairs. That didn't stop her from packing. "Shelby what you doing?" "Move August." She said heading for the bathroom. "Nah stop hol' up." He said blocking the doorway. "August MOVE." She yelled. "Nah why you grabbing all ya' shit fa'?" She crossed her arms. "Wassup wit you and Monica?" She asked. "What? What you talm bout girl?" "C'mon, don't play dumb." "It's everywhere." "Everyone knows your sleeping with her." "Man I aint sleeping with that hoe." "Just shut the fuck up August." He stepped closer to her. "Who the fuck you talkin' to?" He asked. "Nigga Im talkin' to you." Triflin ass, hoe ass bitch." August look pissed off. He pushed her against the wall and gripped her neck. "Listen ta' me." He said. "If you think ya' lil ass is women enough ta' talk to me like that again I promise you, imma have somethin' fa' yo ass." "Understand me?" She didn't answer so he gripped tighter. "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" "Yes August." She said with fear in her eyes. His eyes went from stone cold to sympathetic. He let go of her neck and she slid down the wall crying. "Shelby, listen ta' me babeh' I'm so sorry." She didn't say anything so he picked her up and laid her on the bed gently. "Bebeh I'm so sorry it'll never happen again I was just angry." He said trying to explain himself. She kept crying. He sighed and pulled down her sweatpants. "Baby why are you doing this?" She asked sounding hoarse. "Shhh." He said sliding off her boyshorts. He looked up at her for confirmation and she bit her bottom lip. He started to lick on her clit. "Ugh." "Oh my god August." She whined. "I can make you feel good bebeh." "Don't stop." She moaned. He spit on her clit and she jumped. "Fuck baby." She moaned. He looked her in her eyes the whole time that turned her on more. "Mmmm baby I'm gonna cuuuum." She whined. "Go ahead bebeh'."  "Cum for daddy."  "Oh my god FUUUCK." She said while cumming. He licked it all up. "I'm sorry Shelby."  I'll NEVER put my hands on you again." She looked at him."I forgive you August."