Missing Daddy(Sweet)

I was sleep until I felt somebody tapping me. I turned to see that it was my three year old daughter, Shamiya. "Miya, baby what's wrong?" She yawned and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "I want daddy." "Aww daddy's at work right now Miya." "Can you call his work mommy?" "I'm sorry baby I can't that can get daddy in trouble." Shamiya put her face flat on the bed and started to cry. "I want my daaaady." "Ok, Ok Miya hush imma call daddy." "K." She said while sniffing. After five rings, he answered. "Hello?" "August your child misses you." "Awww I'll be home in an hour ok princess?" "No daddy I miss you." She said while poking her lip out. "I don't wanna wait for hour to come." She ran out of the room. "August baby please just hurry." "Imma try." "I luh' you." I laughed. Heavy ass accent. "Love you too baby." Shamiya came back with a toy stethoscope. "Hurry up daddy so we can play doctor." "Ok princess." She looked so cute I couldn't help but smile and take out my phone.

"Miya say cheeeese." She just stood there looking clueless. "Awww." I sent it to August. My Forever😡😏💪:Her ass look just like you she get it from her mama.
Wifey🍑: Yup but she get her attitude from you and yo side. My Forever😡😏💪: Don't remind me. My Forever😡😏💪: Weeell I'll be home soon bae. I love you. Love you Miyaaa. I laughed. "Miya, Daddy said he love you." "I LOVE YOU TOO DADDY." She yelled. Wifey🍑: She said she loves daddy too.