Rio de Janeiro (15)

*Few Weeks Later*

So some of the girls weren't able to come which I understand but Hope, Tobin, Alex, Julie, Christen, Kelley, Ali, Ash, Carli, Syd, Pinoe, Morgan, and Kling were coming. We planned to go the week before Christmas so we could all spend it with our families. So what's going to happen is the girls are staying one week but I'm staying two and I'll be back before school starts. We had all just arrived at the airport together and we got on our plane, well jet. What the girls don't know is our family is well known in Brazil. I don't like to say rich because then people get the wrong idea but yeah. Dad and his company helped also a few of my cousins play for the national team. But mom and her medical business had taken off ever since she started it. Now in Brazil medical care is expensive but mom helped so many people that she became an inspiration to a lot of them. We have a beach house in Copacabana that we all share. The flight was about 13 hours so we had a lot of time to kill. We played games and just joked around. Around 10 pm we all decided to go to sleep. 3 hours later we were woke up by the pilot over the loudspeaker, we were landing in a few and we all needed to get ready. Once we landed we got our things off the plane and we got into a van that would take us to the house.

"Welcome to Brazil." I say.

"I'm tired." Pinoe says.

"Well that's a first." Alex says.

We all laugh and Pinoe lays her head on Syd's shoulder.

"So its 1 am and well get there in about an hour so you'll probably meet everyone tomorrow." I say.

For the most part everyone was pretty tired so the drive was quite. The girls were looking out the window at all the lights, building, and people on the streets. We got to the house around 2 am and were greeted by mom. I saw her and hopped out the car and ran into her arms.

"Oh meu bebê, como eu senti sua falta." Mom says. Oh my baby, how I missed you.

"Também senti sua falta mama." I say. I missed you too mama.

"Its nice to see you girls again." Mom says.

"Thanks for having us." Ash says.

"Well its the least we can do. So everyone is pretty much asleep and I'm guessing you guys are pretty tired so Y/N show them to the basement and you guys can do whatever. Just if your not going to sleep keep it down." Mom says.

"Alright." I say.

"I'll see you guys in the morning for breakfast." Mom says.

She kisses my forehead and I lead the girls downstairs to the basement.

"This place is sick." Ash says.

"Thanks, this is what the one in my house is going to look like once its finished." I say.

"So, I'm not tried anymore." Pinoe says.

"Me either." Alex says.

"I know jet lagged is a bitch." I say.

"Well we can just hang out until we knock." Christen says.

We all agree and to stay up. Pinoe, Syd, and Kling played Mario Cart 4, Tobin, Ash, Hope, and I played ping pong, Julie, Christen, Kelley, and Ali played four way air hockey, Morgan and Carli were going against each other in arcade basketball. This went on until 3 am then we got hungry, so I ordered pizza, two cheese and two pepperoni. I went upstairs to get the pizza and when I came back down we all watched a movie. Julie was cuddled into my chest while watching the movie and I look up and saw Kelley blush while she was talking to Morgan. I nudged Julie and she looked at them.