Amber + Oliver

Amber was sick, coughing and sneezing. Constant headaches and her skin felt so hot.

Once it was too much for her, Amber went to the doctors with her boyfriend Oliver, and found out it was a common cold.

She was at their house, watching her favorite Star Wars movie, cuddling up with a blanket and with a cold, small towel that was warm around her head while Oliver went to pick up her medicine and some Ramen noodles to eat.

Coming back from his journey, he went to the kitchen to heat up some water for her soup.

"Amber! I'm home." He said, bringing a bottle of water and her medicine to her.

"Oli, thank you so much," She smiled softly as she slowly sat up and took what she needed.

"No problem baby," He kissed her hand and went to the kitchen to add the noodles and chicken flavor.

Minutes later, he went to her room with a tray of ramen noodles, and soft crackers for them.

Amber's face grew with glee and ate her food as Oliver was sitting next to her, eating and watching the movie at the same time.

A week later, she was feeling much better with little coughs here and sneezes there. She felt happy knowing she has someone who loves her and will take take of her during bad times.

------------------------
temporlarryfix this is 4 u my best fren u like