Chapter Three

We laughed as we ran inside of the house, in the rush and adrenaline of beating our parents home. We both ran up stairs toward our rooms. "I'm gonna take a shower." I told Mike.

"Good thinking."

I turned the shower on in the bathroom and went into my room to get me some clothes to wear. I smiled thinking about the fun I had.  Then frowned.  The fun I'll never have again.  My mind decided to tell me.  I quickly took that off of my mind.  Me and Mike can sneak out when ever we want.

I went to the shower and got undressed and in the shower.  I moaned peacefully as I felt the hot water hit my skin.  I love the sweet sensation of warm water when it hits my bare dry skin.  I then began to slide the soap on my arms to begin the lathering.  Then a picture of a familiar face pooped into my head as I put the soap suds around my middle region.  "Mmm...Mike."

"What!"  I heard Mike yell out. My eyes widened and I realized exactly what I was doing.  I was fantasizing over my brother.  What the fuck.  This isn't the first time that this happened.  What's wrong with me.  "Vic, did you call me."

"Uh"  I paused for a quick second.  "No. Yes. I don't kno- I think you're hearing things."

"You're probably right.  Hurry up so I can get in."  So he can put his big c-

I stopped my thoughts before it finished.  Stop it mind.  You're not supposed to think like that.  I looked down at my legs to wash them but then I saw that my mind caused more damage than expected.  I bit my bottom lip.  I washed the rest of me quickly then got out the shower and turned off the water.  I didn't do, you know what, because  Mike was probably still-  I opened the door when I got my pajamas on and I saw Mike.  Standing by the door.  With a smirk on his face.  My face instantly blushed.  What is he smiling for.  I looked down and pushed him out of the way.  "Outta the way Smirky."

I went straight into my room then closed the door.  I waited a couple of seconds and saw that the problem was still there and it was actually, f-ing killing me.

I opened the door slowly just enough to see the bathroom door.  The shower was running and he wasn't there.  I quickly shut the door and locked it.  Okay.  Now time to make this go away.

"I'll help you make it go away." Mike's voice spoke to me.  I Felt his presence behind me.

I made a soft moan.  My mind is playing tricks on me, I know.  But...

"Maybe if I just..."  His hand went through my pants and touched my mid region area.

"Fuck!"

"Shh, darling.  Don't say such bad words.  They're not fitting for a pretty mouth like yours."

I nodded.  

He started pumping me and I could feel him.  His lukewarm lips kissing my skin.  It made me moan even more.  

"M-Mikey!"  I yelled as he stroke me even faster.  I could feel the fluids in me build up and I was about to explode.  "Please, Mikey, faster!"

"Anything for my darling."  He licked behind my ear and pumped faster then I ejaculated.  

I let out a loud one last moan with Mike's name being said.  Every bit of fluid on my body from my torso to my face.

"Sexy..."  I heard Mike's voice say before his presence vanished.  

I furiously blinked from bliss and saw that I managed to have all of my clothes off and I was sitting on the floor by my door.  "What did I just do."  I wondered how in the hell was I going to clean up this mess with Mike in the bathroom  I looked beside my clothes and saw that my dry towel was beside them.

I quickly cleaned myself up.  When I got done and dressed, I looked out the door Mike just walked out of the shower. I blushed as I admired his bare tan wet skin. I closed my door quietly and walked to my bed.

***

I was still panting after I got done with my business.  I  layer my back and head against the shower walls as the water splashed in my face.  This has been the fourth time that I had got off.  Not only that, but because of my brother as well.  Shit, I thought he was so sexy the way he was dancing. 

I fucking cursed myself.  It's fucking wrong to find yourself attracted to your brother.  But he sexy though. My mind thought to itself.  I agreed and got out of the shower, turning off the water.

I took a dry towel and wrapped it around my waste and walked out the bathroom.  I could've sworn I felt some one watching me so I looked at Vic's door, but no one was there.

I walked over by his door, which was beside my room.  "Goodnight, Vic."  I didn't get a response, but at the same time, I didn't expect one.  He was a sleeping little angel.