Rainbow One: Notstr8.

Hello beautiful fellow wattpadians. I am your host for this book show and I want to thanks all of the readers who took time to read this interview.

It really means a lot for me that people connect with the LGBTQ+, those who do fight for it let me boost your confidence,

Keep fighting the good fight.

So without boring you any further I will move on to the talented author.

notstr8 a great warrior.

Interview session.

What is your name?

My name is Tay, but my pen name is Jax Savage. I go by either name.

What role do you play in our LGBTQ+ community? Where does you see yourself standing?

I see myself as just an writer who writes lesbian stories and tackle LGBTQ+ issues and other issues within my stories. I think my impact may not be heavy, but it definitely reaches my readers which is good enough for me.

What genre you usually right?

My stories are usually lesbian romance, with a whole lot of humour, drama and some times action. I like to keep things interesting.

What are your favourite books at wattpad, what are the reason it is your favourite?

That's a hard question. I don't really read, which is horrible since I'm a writer, but my favourite book of my own is probably "Jersey". There's a lot of twists and turns in that story, which made readers not know what was going to happen next. It was most popular work and I take pride in that. I hope to revise it and self - publish I as an e book soon.