Playdate

Now Harry was five years old. He was getting bored since Bill had started going on dates with girls. One day Severus had an idea.

"Professor, Harry has been in my office nonstop lately. He said he's bored or he has nobody to play with," Snape said to McGonagall with a fake sneer. He liked the boy but he couldn't stay in his office all the time.

"Didn't you say you have a godson about his age?" McGonagall asked. Snape replied with a yes. "Well ask his father to bring him here tomorrow. Tell him that you want to see him," she said.

The next day he was there. Snape's godson, Draco, had arrived his blond hair in a mess. He had a smile on his face. Snape told him that he had set up a play date with McGonagall's nephew. Frankly Draco was over joyed. He never got to have play dates except for when greg come over and he wasn't that smart so they didn't play many games. He walked into the room that Severus and McGonagall had set up and there say a raven haired boy. He had bright green eyes as well. He had the biggest smile on his face.

~~~~~~~
Draco's pov
~~~~~~~

I looked at the boy I saw in front of me. I'm pretty sure he's my age. His eyes are so green. Wait since when can I see green? I could never see colors before now. I wonder why. I'll have to ask mum when I get home.

"Hi!" the boy said excitedly,"I'm Harry!" he was so cheerful. That name why did it sound so familiar. Oh well that doesn't matter.

"My names Draco. Hey can you see colors?" I said wondering if he could see them too.

"What do you-OH MY MERLIN! ITS SO PRETTY!" he said. I'll take that as a yes then. "Bill told me about this! He said when you meet a certain person you see colors. He hasn't seen them yet. I'll have to tell him!" he explained.

"I wonder what that means..."I said. Harry shrugged then smiled.

"Oh well. Hey do you wanna play with my toys?" Harry asked. I nodded and ran over to the box he stood next to. I noticed three toys on the top that were a little worn out.

"What are these?"I asked pointing to the three stuffed animals.

"Oh those are my favorite. I've had these since I was a baby. This one,"he said pulling out a stuffed wolf,"is moony. My uncle Remus have him to me. The black dog is padfoot. Uncle siri have me that one. And this one,"he said with a sniffle,"this one is prongs. Daddy have him to me. I remember him telling me stories about these three. They went on crazy adventures. He told me that padfoot liked moony but wouldn't tell him. I miss my daddy,"he stopped. I looked at him. He looked really sad.

"Did he go on a trip?" I said. He shook his head.

"No. He's not...here...he's up there,"he said pointing at the roof. "So is mama..." he started to tear up. I hugged him. That's what mum does when I'm upset.

"Harry its ok. They are watching you from heaven. They can play with fluffy," I said trying to make him feel better. He looked up at me.

"Who's fluffy?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"My cat,"I replied. He smiled.

"I think they would like that," he smiled.

~~~~~~
3rd person
~~~~~~

The two boys played all day and when Snape went to check on them they were sound asleep. He smiled. He put a small blanket over them and turned the lights off. He shut the door and left.

Harry woke up any times that night with nightmares. He clung onto Draco not knowing what to do. He slowly calmed down and fell asleep again. Harry did not have another nightmare.

When Minne found them the next morning she took many pictures. It was too cute