Birthday

Harry was turning 7. He was so excited to have his best friend Draco come and stay over for three nights. They were going to have cake and ice cream.

When Draco opened the door Harry ran over to him and hugged him. Draco laughed and hugged him back. Minnie was behind the two boys with another man. Harry looked at the two confused.

     "Minnie? Who is..." Harry said before looking at the man. He saw a scar across his face and recognized him almost immediately. "UNCLE REMUS!!" He said running up to him. Remus picked him up and swirled him around.

"Harry you sure have grown!" He said setting him down on the ground. Harry giggled and walked back over to Draco.

"Where is Uncle Siri?" Harry asked. Remus' face fell.

"He uh is well," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Is right behind you moony," Sirius said walking up behind Remus. Remus smiled and turned around to hug him. Harry smiled happily. "There's my little pup!" He said holding his arms out for Harry. Harry ran up to him and hugged him. "You sure have gotten big!" He said ruffling his hair. Harry giggled. When Sirius sat him down, he walked over to Draco and smiled.

      "Uncle Remus, Uncle Siri, this is my best friend Draco!" He said smiling. Draco stood behind him shyly.

      "Hi there," Remus said waving at him. Sirius smiled.

     "It's nice to meet you Draco," Sirius said. Draco smiled.

     "Come on Dray! Minnie got me a cake!" Harry said excitedly pulling Draco with him. Remus chuckled.

     "Awww he picked up my nickname!" Sirius said. Remus laughed.

     The two boys ate cake and played for hours. They fell asleep on each other again. Remus, Sirius, and Mcgonagall all smiled at this.

     "I'm glad he found a friend," Remus said. Sirius nodded.

     "Am I late?" A voice said. They all turned around to see Bill Weasley in the doorway with two boys who looked a little older than Harry.

"Bill how has your holiday been?" McGonagall asked.

"Good. Oh this is Fred and George. My two little brothers. Charlie and Percy had to stay home. Mum wanted their help with Ron and Ginny," he explained. Harry hear the families voice and stirred a bit.

"Hmm? Who's here?" He asked rubbing his eyes. He sat up and looked at Bill and smiled walking over to him. "Hi Bill!" Harry said excited to see his older friend.

"Hiya Harry! My little brother's wanted to meet you. This is Fred and this is George," Bill said.

"No I'm Fred!" Fred said.

"And I'm George," George said. Harry giggled and smiled.

"Hi Fred hi George. What some cake?" Harry asked. The twins nodded. They all walked off together.

////////////////

Author's note.

Wow. This book has 250 reads. And it's only on the fifth chapter. I can't say thank you enough. I'm sorry the chapter has been so delayed. It's been over a year! I have been working on other stories. Mostly about YouTube. Anyway sorry about this chapter being short. I've got a bit of writers block with Harry Potter. Hope you enjoyed it!