epilogue

"And I don't think I'll ever stop loving you, even if I wanted too I couldn't. Because my heart has been so set on having you in it, so set on wanting you that it'll be impossible to stop now."   

There once was a sad boy with perfect fitting skinny jeans who used to be homeless. This curly-haired boy fell in love with a sad girl who always called alcohol poison because it was a poison invading your body. The sad boy left the sad girl because he was afraid; he was afraid of love.

But, as he had left her house, he walked to the library he had worked. When he got there, a brunette lady with green eyes was standing in front of him; it was his sister. His sister had lived on the corner of the library street, and had just moved in her new house. Strangely enough, she had asked around if she knew anybody by the name of Harry Styles. And she found him.

The sad girl remained sad for years, as well as the sad boy whose name was Harry Styles. Until, one day, Harry Styles came to the library to see many paparazzi men surrounding some stranger, as well as many other people holding the same books in hand. The book was titled Destitute, and it made Harry wonder. So, as he walked closer to the people, he noticed a table set up and what seemed like a brunette woman signing books titled Destitute.

Harry Styles picked up one of the unsigned books to look at the description, which had spoke of a homeless man coming into a young lady's house and living with her for a couple months until the man mysteriously left. The whole story all came back like deja vu to Harry Styles, and he couldn't help but have a sense of hope.

And as he got closer and closer to the table, he had joined the line. When he was the first one in the line, his dirty, black boots met the end of the table while his mind seemed far more reaching than just the damn table. The words Harry Styles had wrote on his letter did not come true.

The brunette lady who had the name of Adeline Carter was not seen with a wonderful man, nor did she have two kids. All she had on the table was a warm cup of cranberry juice with a pen in hand, ready to sign her book titled Destitute.

But as the twenty-four-year-old man walked up to the table for being first, the brunette named Adeline Carter could not help but look up as she was handed the book. A smile made its way across her sad face as her eyes met the man, whose name was Harry Styles. His eyes, which had turned grey over the past two years, seemed to switch back to the vibrant green irises he used to have until the brunette named Adeline Carter looked down to sign the book titled Destitute.

And when Harry Styles was slowly escorted away from his old love, he could feel the love rekindle as he only looked into her sad, blue eyes for a split second. Then, when his large hands had gripped the book cover and opened the novel, he noticed a note, not just a signature.

I waited, and still am.

Adeline Grace Carter x