TWO 2

It was when Jungkook asked SeJin's dad permission to marry her. Of course, he was nervous enough infront of them. He put a courage on himself and spill out the question that remained in his mind.

"I want to marry your daughter"

They were all found to be dumfounded. But unexpectedly, it wasn't bad enough as it thought.

"Yes you may."

"But in one condition."

"Prove to me. That you're good enough to be her husband."

•••

However, all Jungkook did is to work hard and he finally sucess as an idol. It makes himself proud as well as SeJin's parent are. However, he already did a preparation for the wedding. He want to propose her first properly eventhough he knows that she will agreed with it.

Just because he is an idol, no one can know about his wedding. And it would be a secret between the family and the manager.

SeJin seems to be dumbfounded seeing him standing infront of her.

"You..stay here..with me?"

She thought.

"Stop daydreaming please. I'm tired. I want to get some sleep."

"O-Okay.."

She plays with her own fingers,feeling nervous because only both of them were in the big bungalow. And it also awarned her that the spot wasn't easy to be found. What if..

Okay stop that. No negative things.
And this is why mom left me! Eii that ahjumma really!

But she just realized that he changed. He really changed. Something was wrong with him. He looks trouble with something. She concern about him. She does.

"Have you eaten dinner?"

"Yes. I'm just going to sleep for now."

She nodded.

"Okay then."

She along make her way to her room after noticed that he already asleep.

"Maybe he's too tired. Just let him have his time to rest. Anyway, I can talk tomorrow!"

She told herself and doze off to sleep.

•••

The alarm sound filled the room, warning that it was already 6 AM in the morning. SeJin was just awake as she turned off the song that makes her ears hurt,suffering. She slowly stand and stabilize herself, heading into the toilet for a quick shower.

She went downstairs and saw that Jungkook was prepared with his shoes for work. She quickly ran to catch him up but unfortunately, he moved much faster and enters his car. She noticed that it seems that he is quite busy and felt that he kinda ignored her.

She enters the big home again and shook her head.

"No! He did not ignore you! He is just.. busy! Busy!"

And make her way for some breakfast.

Even with a slight uneasy feeling about him, she doesn't have time to deal with it. She also has job to do.

It's been a long time since she wandered around the city of Seoul. She grabbed a paper from her bag and unfold it as she looked around.

"I wonder where the company is.."

She slowly walked as her eyes settled on the paper that seems to be a map or whatever, she was in her own world,lost.

Then, a hand suddenly grabbed her and pulled her behind as she heard nothing except for the blaring of horns around her. She opened her eyes and saw a guy was grabbing her waist.

She looked behind and finally realized that she was just about to get hit by the car. Her heart race.

"Are you okay?"

She roses her chin.

"I..I'm fine."

She was awarned that she grabbed the guy's jacket quite tight. She quickly moved away and looked down.

"Sorry... And thank you for helping me."

He smiled. "Lost?"

"E-Eh?"

She nodded.

It feels like this guy can really read her mind.

Within a seconds, he took the paper away from her hand and take a look.

"This is the place where I work."

•••

"Remember, after this you have fan meeting. Make sure to get dress well. And manager will fetch you up."

Jungkook received a message from his agency as he speed up to the company where he was working on, Big Hit Entertainment.

As soon as he arrived, he found the other staff were already preparing to go. He enters the building as soon as he can and get himself prepared too.

Just in time, the fan meeting started. He slid out his pen and started signing for his fans. A young woman with a casual clothes appears infront of him. She smiled and handed the poster of him to be signed.

He gently scribbled down his name and asked for her name.

"Lisa."

She told as he continued to write her name.

"What a beautiful name.."

He praised and high fived her. She seems to be super excited as she nearly jumped, covering her mouth because of smiling too wide.

•••

With the help of the guy that seems to know where could the place she was searching for, she get into the right destination by the lead of him. She felt really thankful to him. He excuses himself to his office and asked for the worker at the counter to help her out.

"So he worked here huh? What a coincidence. I got lucky today!"

Her exciting feelings grew.

"Good morning, Miss?"

She stopped daydreaming and pay attention to the one whose talking.

"Owh, I'm SeJin."

"Okay Miss SeJin, glad you were here and nice meeting you. I'm Hyerin."

The two of them shook hands,greeting each other warmly.

"Since you will be working here, I think I should introduce to you the boss of this company right? I guess Mr Hoseok is also curious what kind of person could you be."

"Mr Hoseok?"

"Owh yes, he is the boss. Shall we?"

Hyerin said and led themselves to the office which was placed on the fifth floor.

The knock of the door overwhelmed the silent atmosphere which were only both of them standing outside of his office.

"Come in."

She clearly heard the respond and slowly opened the door.

She looked down to the ground and started to feel nervous.

"Sir, this is the new worker that you were waiting for."

Hyerin said and stepped out of the room.

SeJin motivated herself before she roses her chin to greet Mr Hoseok but eventually, she ended up being dumbfounded infront of him as she recognized his face.

"Glad you are here today. I've been waiting for you."

He said and flashes a smile.

What is this? Is this some kind of a surprise? The guy that stumble infront of me..Is the guy that I met before. But why didn't he tell me that he is the boss of this company?

-------------

Sorry for the late update. I was too busy...*sobs*

I know this is quite short but I wil do better for the next chapter.

Hwaiting! And Love BTS!

Sorry for the errors too in this chapter. Hope you understand.