SIX

The sound of her heart beating felt like the whole world can hear it. She looked down to the ring and began to think. Wait, why would she hesitates when the future already infront of her?

"I will." She said along with her sweetest smile ever and giggled.

The waiters in the restaurant served them food and applaused,congratulating them.

Even Jungkook also excited and quickly took the ring off from the box and gently put it on her finger.

"Wait."
"I don't think this ring will fit you."
He joked while act to struggle putting the ring on.

"Jungkook!" She whined.

"Alright,alright. There. Perfectly fit."
Immediately,he took his phone and snapped a picture.

"Come on, do you have to?"

"It's for memories. You know, when our kids already grown up..they can see these.." he wondered.

"Chi! The wedding is not settled yet and you're already thinking bout that!"

They laughed.
....

Then, an awkward atmosphere came while they were eating.

"Did your manager know about this? and what about the fans?"

she broke the silence.

"He knew about this. But the fans,..I'm not telling them."

"But- don't you ever think of..their hearts? Of loving you..you know fans these days..really crossed the border line sometimes. Like sasaeng."

Jungkook smiled warmly.
"Don't worry a single thing bout it. I promise I will settle all this before our wedding. I have an idea about it okay? Anyway, the co-workers trip in your company? How's that?"

She snapped. "Ah yeah! That..trip. I almost forgot about it..Since it's tomorrow, I have to leave you at home for a few days..."

He pouted. "Do you have to go? Why? Is it that important?"

Her heart fluttered at the moment his lovely pout drew on his face.

"I have to. I already told Mr.Hoseok so it would be rude if I cancel it. Besides, I'm new there. I don't want to hurt anyone's heart."

"Let me talk to your Mr.Hoseok. ne? We should celebrate..you know..for our upcoming wedding.."
He made excuses,not wanting to let her go.

She frowned. " I can't Jungkook.."

He stopped to think a little while.
"Then I'll go with you."

"Jungkook? What?! No! You are a celebrity. Do you want them to know?!"

He whined.
"Please....don't go and leave me here...ne?"

(Goddamnit Jungkook! Stop doing this to me!! You're to cuteeee! Why is he being childish so suddenly?.)
She thought and shook her head.
"No. I have to."
"It's not that I want to leave you no!. I really want to stay with you but. Just this once. This once. I promise,when I go home, just tell me everything you want and I'll do it for you.kay?"

"O...kay.."

••••••••••

(At the trip, on the next day)

"Thank you for coming! Hope we will have a good time. Thanks to you too SeJin for our successful project that you worked on. We really appreciate your hard work."
The sound of clapping filled the atmosphere as Mr.Hoseok gave his speech infront of the workers.
"So now, we shall start our party!!"
He said in hyped as the rest of them cheered.