Chapter 8; common white girls

Mackenzies POV

When we get back inside, we are left to change back into whatever we want. I tug maddies sleeve.

"Did you see him??"I ask frantically.

"Yeah I saw him,"she replies.

"Now tell me he's not stalking us!"

Maddie just shrugs it off like it's no big deal.

"Cmon girls we are outta here. You can change when we get home,"Lindsey hollers.

"We have to tell somebody,"I mumble as we reach the other side of the shelter house. I get my phone and stuff and so does Maddie. Then we  get in the uber that's waiting and head back.

When we get home the only real thing I can think of to do would be shopping for school given we do start tomorrow.

The school me and Maddie go to is a performing arts school.  They  base when you actually learn based around what you have going on outside of school. They  don't just offer math and reading, that kind of stuff they have more like dance and music it's pretty much the school all the 'famous' kids that live in the area go to.

"Hey mads," I holler from the couch into the kitchen.

"What" she hollers back.

"Wanna go shopping just me and you?" I ask.

"Yeah sure" she replies coming out of the kitchen and I get off the couch to go change into some more shopping appropriate clothes I change into my light blue nikes, some leggings and a tshirt.

Maddie bad already notified Lindsey and we walked out with me and maddies credit cards and our phones and bag to hold all that each.

Once we get downstairs we just asked the uber to take us to the shopping center. We would walk around from there once we reach the huge shopping mall we get out of the uber and begin walking around we start at forever 21.

I find a bunch of cute high waisted shorts and some crop top, sweaters and cute tank tops. While Maddie looks more at dresses- she seriously wants to wear dresses to school, What  is wrong with her. We eventually check out with me having 3 pairs of shorts, 2 tank tops, a sweater crop top, and 3 graphic-tees. Maddie having a belted dress, some jewelry,and a sweatshirt.

We leave forever 21 and head to the Nike store next when we get in me and Maddie both go to look at the shoes I get a pair of black and white nikes. When Maddie gets a blue and white ombré pair.  We then go over to the workout clothes section, I find two pairs of Nike leggings when Maddie finds 3. I also get a green Nike crop top and Maddie gets a pair of slides and we each also get a Nike running jacket. We check out and then go over to the under armor store because well we sortve have to. (This is crap)

We each get two pairs of under armor shorts and under armor Capri leggings. Then we each get an under armor sweatshirt and leave.

We have two more stores + the food court on our list Aeropostale and Rue 21. We decide to go to the food court first because we are hungry.

We get to the foodcourt and there's a Mexican place, a Chinese place, and a pizza place.  I look at Maddie and immediately go to the pizza because I'm scarred for life with Chinese food. We eat our pizza and chat about whatever. Then  we throw away our trash and go to Aeropostale next, Since it's right by the food court. We both just grab a few sweatshirts and sweatpants and check out.

At rue 21 we mainly get shorts and some cute tops. We have about a billion bags each... Okay yeah that's overreacting but it feels like it. (Ty for still reading re-reading this its sooo bad)

We wait for Lindsey to pick us up in a car she rented. I sit down on the curb next to Maddie.

"So are you excited to start school?" Maddie  asks.

"Um no not really,"I reply.

Maddie laughs, "hah same but it's a performing arts school so it could be different!"she points out.

"Hey is that Lindsey" I ask point towards a white car rolling into the parking lot.

"I think so" the car pulls up  next to the curb. Lindsey rolls down her window.

"Hey girls,"she greets.

"Hey," Maddie replies picking up her shopping bags and climbing into the front seat. I climb in behind Lindsey.