Ch. 27: Twitter

*Liam's POV*

    I was sitting with the lads at Zayn's house. Perrie and Eleanor went out to go shopping, so Zayn and Louis were free. Naturally, the three single guys were bored out of our minds as well.

    "So...who all is taking who to the awards show?" Zayn asked, trying to cut the awkward silence.

    "Well, I'm obviously taking Eleanor," Louis said with a smile. Just by the way he talks about her, you can tell how in love he is with her. His eyes always get this dreamy look and he is always smiling.

    "I might ask Taylor Swift. I don't know though, going solo sounds good too." Harry shrugged, obviously not caring.

    "Management is making me take Demi..." Niall muttered. Zayn looked at him with wide eyes.

    "But, Ni! What about-"s

    "I know, Zayn! I know." Niall cut Zayn off harshly. They both slouched in their seats.

    "Well, besides whatever that is, who are you taking, Liam?" Harry asked.

    "Umm....I haven't asked her yet...."

     "Alright, mate! You got someone in mind?" Zayn clapped me on the back. Niall was being unusually quiet.

   "Umm, yeah..."

   "Well, who is it?"

    "Um...Jamie."

     Zayn's eyes widened and Niall's were full of pure disgust and hatred.

    "Wait! Like, Louis' baby sister, Jamie? Like, Niall's EX girlfriend, Jamie?!" Zayn looked at me with disbelief in his voice. I nodded my head slowly.

   "Yeah, that's the one. So much for him being the responsible one and following the rules." Niall's voice was laced with venom as he spat the words out at me.

    "Technically," all heads turned to Harry as he spoke, "he's not breaking a rule. The rule is: he may not date his best friend's ex if she caused the break up. That means, if she cheated or broke up with his friend."

    "She broke up with me!" Niall exclaimed.

    "But, you caused her too. You cheated, that means she is free to date any of us." Harry pointed all of this out like he had rehearsed it.

     "Well, she's Louis' little sister and I got permission when we dated, so ha!" Niall looked triumphant when he came to the realization.

    "He got permission, Niall." Louis backed me up with a small voice. Niall's face fell at his words.

    "Why, Lou? You know I love her," he whimpered. Louis shrugged.

    "I believe that Liam won't break her heart. Sure I thought the same for you, but I can't protect her from everything. If she ever wants me to, I will, but she hasn't asked me to protect her from Liam."

    "Well-"

    "Okay! Let's watch some television!" Zayn pulled out the remote, cutting their fight off. He turned it to some celebrity gossip show.

"We all know the band Chaos, that means we all know how the member, Jamie Tomlinson is famous for her Snapbacks and long hair. So what were your reactions when Jamie posted this on Twitter?

    '@JamieTommo: Lovin the new hair! Liked it long, love it short!'

    She linked picture next to it of her on the tour bus, showing off her new hair. Just in time for the Teen Choice Awards. Maybe we'll be seeing a bit of hair action from Jamie's bandmate Camden next?

   That's all I have time for today! Tune in next time to hear about Carrie Underwood's new album. I'm Izzy Palmer and this is 'Teen News Music'. Thanks for watching!"

    Zayn somehow managed to pause the TV. I honest don't know how, but he paused it on the picture of Jamie. Her curly brown hair was cut up to her shoulders. She had a smile on her face as she posed for the camera.

   In one word to describe how she looked:

*Niall's POV*

   I bet you I can use one word to describe her now:

*Both POV*

    Gorgeous.  And it's all the more reason to make her mine.