Just beliveve

"Hey Shariah where's Jc I need her to walk to-" that was the last time I herd my dads voice in 8 years after my last class I walked to my locker and saw a little note on it when I read it it told me to walk to base because their was a great surprise waiting for me their. When I got their I stated my name and my fathers name when they let me through I went into the hanger and saw 11 vehicles when I all of a sudden herd no more conversations I saw all the men looking at me and a man in blue and red asked me "Who are you looking for young one."

"I'm looking for my dad his name is Will Lennox. Could you tell me where to find him." I said unsure if I should trust them.

"Well he should be here somewhere but I would turn around first," a voice said that I adamantly knew.

When I turned around I saw my dad and uncle Epps walking towards me and the men that started to walk this way. "Well well well I thank the Lennox girl is about to cry awww not" I herd a guy say I looked at his build and desired not to say something to him. 'I don't want to piss him off' I thought to my self.

When I noticed that he was smirking at my dad and me and I have to admit that his smirk was pretty hot but I guess I was blushing because he smirked again and chuckled. Oh no dad looked like he is going to kill this guy.

"Will would you like us to start the introduction" the guy in red and blue asked.

"Yes please I thank that would be the best thing to do so I don't kill him", my dad growled.

The vehicles I didn't notice came and made a circle around us and then the started to fall apart when they were done the leader knelt down and said "We are so glad to finally get to meet you I am Optimus Prime and we are the autobots. My second in command Jazz, my weapons specialist Ironhide and Hound, the sabature Crosshairs, the scout Bumblebee, our medical officers Ratchet and Jolt, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker also known as the terror twins, and our samari Drift." Optimus introduced them. When they looked they saw Crosshairs knelt down and was being very quiet and said "Boo" I jumped so high that I think I hit his hand.

"Crosshairs would you like to be Jc's guardian" Optimus asked getting a shocked look from him and just a nod. "Ok it's settled you are her guardian take good care of her even if it means giving up you spark we will honor your sacrifice for a human." He finished his speech and walked away.