First date

Today is my first date with a boy name John he seems like a good guy who will treat me right when he showed up Craig (Crosshairs) and Ron (Ironhide) let out low growls. "You treat her right boy you hear me," Crosshairs growls.

----------------------------------------at the dance --------------------------------------------
"Hey you want to play a game baby?" John asked pushing me a gents a wall and slipped his hand under my dress and then kissed me when I got him off I ran outside to Crosshairs altmode cried.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"J-just drive" I cried.

When he herd this he drove home and mom and dad came out and held me while I sat there and cried.

"Hey lets go inside and talk about it and get your makeup off," said mom. Crosshairs came and put his arm around my shoulder and directed me to the house. When we got there we sat down and I told them what happened.
---------------------------- 1:00 AM-----------------------------
When I herd a knock on the door. "Come in," I whispered. Then I saw Cross come in and then  he sat down by me and I told him how we were doing in our relationship and I could tell that his grip on the sheet was hard and snaked my arm around him and leaned on his shoulder.

"Hey I think I owe you a dace beautiful" Cross said and turned a song on and we danced at the end he dipped me and twirled me after that we sat in a comfortable silence until he tried to stand up and I stood up and felt a pear of lips on my own and when we pulled apart he said "Time for bed sweetspark".

"Please don't leave" I said holding his hand.

"What would your parents say hm?" He asked walking towards me.

"They would respect my choice and besides they trust you and I trust you," I said and brought him over to my bed and he kicked off his boots and took off his trinch coat and wrapped his muscly arms around my waist and we fell asleep like that.
----------------Shairah's POV--------------------
When I went to check up on Jc I saw a cute sight and got Will. "Look at them" I cooed.

"Let them sleep," he said and we went to bed ourselves.