16) Disappeared (Part 1)

You and Niall were just sitting on the couch watching some tv. You weren't really paying any attention to the tv, but rather scrolling though your Twitter feed. You scroll down the screen to see pictures of Niall and some other girl you had never seen or heard of before. You were tagged in some of the comments like : " Hear Niall finally built up the courage to break up that (Y/N) character. We all knew Niall deserved and could do better" or " Quite upset to see Niall  with some new girl, (Y/N) seemed so perfect for him. Well I guess things happen for a reason and she was just a little love". You asked Niall about the photos, but he kept on telling you that it was just a friend. At some point you got into an argument about everything; the photos, the tweets, the evidence. You got off the couch and walked upstairs to your room. You sat on your bed and cried into the pillow for what seemed like forever. At that point of crying out the water in body, you decided to just go to Nandos, get some food, and sit alone in the park to think things through. After a while it was getting to the end of noon and beginning to get dark. You really didn't feel like going back home to deal with Niall, so just went to stay with your parents, who were close to where you were living. You got to your parents' place and they understood your situation, so they told you that you could stay for as long as you wanted. Dad being dad, he had this long speech about how Niall wasn't the right guy for you, even though you constantly told him you still loved him. You stayed with your parents for about a week, ignoring all the calls and texts that you received from Niall. You felt you just needed some time away from him.