47) Be Mine

You were attending a stage concert of Niall, your boyfriend. He always asked you to come to his shows, for support. It apparently keeps the pressure down.

You were watching from the side of the stage, and occasionally wandering off to get food or something. One of the guards caught you by the vending machine, and said, "Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to return to the side of the stage, there is something you need to be there for." You looked at him confused, but followed his orders. You took what it was that you had paid for, and made your way to the side of the stage.

The crowd was all of a sudden quite, like they all knew what was about to happen.

Roses fell from, well, you didn't know where. Then the boys move to one side of the stage and Niall moves closer to you and gets on one knee, and takes your hand. You felt nervous, in a good way.

"(Your full name), would you make me the happiest man in the world, and do me honor of becoming my wife. This was all happening on the big screen behind you so that everyone could see what was happening.

You were crying with tears of joy, and struggle to get words out, but manage "YES, I'D LOVE TO!" Niall jumps up crying with you now. The fans are screaming in happiness for you two.

You are then invited to the middle of the stage and they dedicate 'Last First Kiss' to you.

I'm literally crying now. Vote if you liked this one. I'm running out of ideas please help me. I can always count on you guys.

- Madisyn xx