First day

Things to look for:
Y y/n- your name
O/h/c-original hair color (for if you die your hair it would be the color that your hair was before you died it)
F/c- fav color
Underline- time skips
Bold -  a/n- author notes (please read all author note even at the end because they are really important so you will understand)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your mom is fixing your uniform as you think about what you should be. Mom, what should I be today? You asked your mom. I think you should be just a normal girl for the whole school year. You mom said but you didn't listen. Your right! I should be a cat girl today! And I can be a wolf girl tomorrow thanks mom! You said as you ran out the door. (You are special, you can turn into any animal girl, for example, a cat girl, wolf girl, bird girl, fish girl, and extra. You thought about a cat girl (pov above) [thats not what you look like it is just what you thought of] then you got o/h/c cat ears and tail. Then a girl with black hair came you to you. HIW DID YOU DO THAT?! She asked in amazement. Oh well I'm kinda special, you see I get this from my dad when I think about an animal girl I turn into that kind of animal girl, so I thought of a cat girl and I became one. You said. TAHTS AWSOME! You want to walk with me? She asked. Sure! You said. The school year already started but you just moved. [I am just going to go off from ep 23 cause that is the newest one right now] so what's your name? She asked you. Y/n, and you? You questioned. Aphmau. She said. That's a cool name. You said. Thanks. She said back. By then you were at the school. Okay I have to go I am so sorry. Aphmau said. That's okay see you soon. You said. The bell rang and you went to your homeroom. Everyone was sat down but you. The teacher came in. Hello you must be y/n right. He said. Yep that's me. You said. Well class this is our new student y/n, they never told me that you were a cat girl. He said looking at your ears and tail. Oh I'm now only a cat girl give me an animal. You said. BUNNY! Someone yelled out. Then you thought of this.

And you got o/h/c bunny ears and a white fluffy bunny tail

And you got o/h/c bunny ears and a white fluffy bunny tail. WOLF! Someone else yelled out and you thought of this.

And you got o/h/c wolf ears and tail

And you got o/h/c wolf ears and tail. Then someone yelled out BIRD! Then you thought of this

 Then someone yelled out BIRD! Then you thought of this

And you got f/c wings. Then you went back to a cat girl before anyone else said an animal. Okay, well that's new, well sit in that desk right inbetween Aphmau and Travis. You walk over to Aphmau and sit at the desk right next to her. Hi my name is y/n what's yours? You ask the boy next to you even tho you know that his name is Travis like the teacher said. M-my name is Travis, did it hurt? He asked. No if it hurt when I changed animals o wouldn't do it. You said. No, I mean when you fell from heaven. He finished. A-are you trying to hit on me we just met. You said. W-well I mean, your amazing, the best thing I can do is turn into a demon like my father. He said looking down. That's cool really. You said honestly. R-really? He asked. Ya! You said.
Later that day
Your next class was Spanish but you really didn't want to go so you skipped class, just for today. I walked around the field till this boy came up to me. Hey cutie what are you doing here. A boy came up behind you. You turn around to see a boy with black hair. Come on Gene, she a little kitty girl she won't do good. Another boy said this one with brown hair. You got offended by him saying that that you turned into your bunny form then your wolf form then you bird form then you had an idea ... Something that you have never thought about before. You thought of this.

Slowly your bird wings changed big red dragon wings and you started to grow a big red dragon tail and two ram like horns came out of your head and then your eyes changed to all white

Slowly your bird wings changed big red dragon wings and you started to grow a big red dragon tail and two ram like horns came out of your head and then your eyes changed to all white. Then you thought that they had enough so you went back into your cat girl form.  Wow, I stand corrected, she's perrrrrfect. He said with a smirk on his face looking at you. What do you mean? You asked. We want you to join out gang. The girl with them finally said. Why? You ask. Because I saw you earlier today before you met Aphmau, you were talking with your mom and she told you not to change your animal, but yet you did, I could go to her now and show her these photos. The one with black hair said showing you the pictures of you In all of your different forms. Are you black mailing me? You ask. Yes. He said. So are you in? He asked with his hand out. Y-yes. You said then shook his hand. Well let get to know each other, my name is Gene, that's Zenix and Sasha. He said pointing to them. Well I'm y/n. You said with your teeth together. Come sit by me, I don't bite, ... Unless you want me to. Zenix said. Uh, I'd rather you not. You said in a stern voice. Well I Got to go home. You said and started to walk to the parking lot. Okay see ya tomorrow cutie. Gene said. You gridded you teeth together as your hands turned into stiff fist by your side. Then you saw your mom and got in the car.

Genes pov

So Zenix do you really like y/n? Sasha asked. Kinda, at first I was just playing around with her then I got this felling that I've never felt before for a girl. Zenix said. Well we are just using her, maybe, so don't try anything YET! Okay. I said. Fiiinnne. Zenix said then rolled his eyes. Good, now I have to go home see ya later. I said then left.

Hey guys It is called Travis X Reader for a reason so don't worry it's not a reader X Zenix!