Three guys one girl

Today was the con. You were scared because with both of your cosplays you had a short skirt. You left to go to school and you enter the gym you didn't turn into anything for the con you just stayed as a girl. Wow! This is amazing! So many people are here! You said as Lucinda came up to you.

Your finally here, now come over here and get your sans costume. She said as she dragged you to the bathroom and used her wand to put your costume on. You look amazing okay now go talk to people. She said as she pushed you into the people. You bumped into someone. You turned around to say sorry. I am so sorry, I- Travis its good to see you! You said as her turned around. Oh, hey y/n, oh this is my friend Dante. He said pointing to a boy with dark blue eyes and Dark blue hair. Hi, my name is- You started to say but Dante cut you off. Now that's the kind of skirt I was talking about. What? You ask. I told Travis here to tell one girl to wear that kind of skirt. Dante said. Travis started to blush. I-is that why Travis said 'I know a skirt that would look really nice on you' to me the other day? You asked. Travis started to blush more. Oh Travis, aiming high I see. Dante said. Then I felt someone pull me away. They pulled me to the back of the room were no one was. I was pulled by Gene to Sasha and Zenix. *sigh* What do you want I just want to hang out with my friends. You said. Is that not what your doing now? Gene asked. no. You said with a plain face on. ow, that hurt. Sasha said. Zenix was looking the other way. Zenix? Sasha asked. Huh? Zenix then said turning around for you to see is jaw drop as he stared at you. Okay, I will give you a deal y/n. Gene said. What? You asked not knowing what he was talking about. I know you don't like us, so I will give you a deal. He said. What? Really?! You asked. Yes, You can leave and we wont tell your mom, as long as you do one thing. You have to save a slow dace with Zenix. (Pretend this is like a dace thing okay) Gene said. WHAT?! You and Zenix said at the same time. Fine! You said as you went back to Travis and Dante. I'll show you how to do it. You could barely hear Dante say to Travis. Hey guy! you said as you tried to brush that off. Hey, y/n you want to have the first slow dance with me? Dante asked. Sure. You said knowing that he didn't really like you. Okay, meet me by the bathrooms whenever you want. You walked over to the bathrooms were your friends were. As you left you could barely hear Dante say 'thats how you do it.'

LATER

The first slow dance song came on and Dante came over. *sigh* okay here we go. You said as you rolled your eyes. In the middle of the dance Dante spoke. Hey, y/n, I don't really like you, sorry to let you down. but can you maybe ask Travis to dace, he is shy and you are the one girl that he talked to the most that doesn't have a crush or boyfriend, so could you do that for me? He asked. Okay good you don't like me- er I mean, of course I would Dace with Travis, I just got into a deal so I have to dance with this one jerk first. You said. Okay. Dante said. The song was almost over. He tried going for your butt till you elbowed him in the stomach before he could. You walked over to all of your friends. Hey, you think its a good time to change? Aphmau asked. Yeah. Lucinda said then changed our costumes. Then You walked over to Gene Zenix and Sasha. Okay lets get it done now. You said. Zenix jaw droped and Gene smirked. So, you changed into yandere~Chan? Gene asked. Yes, you got a problem with that? You asked. No, you two have fun. Gene said as he pushed you and Zenix out to Dance the second out of three slow dances. The whole time he looked lost in your eyes, you remembered what you said to Dante. when it was over you said bye and ran away. You found Travis. Hey Travis, you want to dance? You asked. Sure. He said. It was the last slow song. He seemed lost in your e/c (eye color) eyes and you seemed to be lost in his lime green eyes. When the song was done you both just stood there hand in hand. You both brought your face closer to each other. then you found your lips together. MY SHIP!!! Kawaii~Chan yelled. You both quickly pulled away. You walked away trying to get your mind off that. You thought about tomorrow. Oh shit, the drama auditions are tomorrow. You mumbled under your voice.

HEY GUY GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER TRAVIS X READERS ON MY ACCOUNT THINGING