Epilogue

11 years later...
"Sebastian, Emerald, your godfathers, uncle and aunt are here," 26 year old Violetta shouted at her children.
After a few seconds, both children came down.
"Uncle Alex! Aunt Jade! Sera!" Emerald shouted, her arms opened wide.
Sebastian turned towards to Both of their godfathers, Brian and Xander.
Apparently they had a crush on each other when they met for ther the first time, love at first sight, Violetta would often tease.
"Hello, godfather's," Sebastian said calmly, unlike his sister.
Suddenly, Christopher came out of the door, back from work.
"Hello, Silver," Chris greeted her, kissing her on the lips.
Violetta giggled.
"Hello, Chris. Welcome back."
Emerald had eyes just like her father's, and the same facial structure. She took on Violetta's red hair. Her personality was very different from either of them, cheery, bubbly, socialable, cheeky, optimistic, and very stubborn.
Unlike her brother, Sebastian, who of course looked a lot like Violetta's brother, who she named after. He had the same light brown hair, grey, almost blue eyes, and a Sharp jawline. She would always tell him about Sebastian (Violetta's brother) and how much she reminded her of him. He was serious, calm, smart, very fast, and caring. It sometimes brought tears to her eyes.
"Your parent's are here," Chris said in her ear.
She looked up and saw her parent's, Crystal and Michael Bree.
"Grandma! Grandpa!" Emerald shouted once again, running towards them.
Sebastian excused himself from Xander and Brian and went to go great them.
Violetta and Chris joined the quadruples, reuniting.
Jade was a lovely girl who Violetta became friends with immediately.
Alex, her brother, who was 28, had matured. That didn't mean that he wasn't an idiot here and there. They had a daughter named Sera, who was best friends with Emerald.
"Can you believe 11 years have passed?" Violetta said.
"No," everyone responded.
She knew that Sebastian, her brother, was somehow connected to her Sebastian.
She could just feel his presence.
Violetta looked back at her life and came to a conclusion that her future, she didn't expect at all.
From the moment she found out she was a spy, her life had changed.
------------------------------------------------------
"She's waking up!"
Violetta woke up, the light blinding her eyes.
Where am I?, She thought.
She saw her family, Her mom, her dad, her brothers, both of them, and Chris.
They looked, different.
"Where am I?" she asked.
Her mom looked relieved.
"Your in the hospital. Today is you birthday, sweetie. Your finally 11!" her mother said, kissing her cheek.
Wait, 11?
"What happened to me?" Violetta asked, hoping that her mother wouldn't say what she think she might say.
"We'll um, an accident happened and you got hurt pretty badly. You were in a coma for 6 months."