All in a day's work (Zainourry)

Summary: Louis and Harry are horny and the other boys join them in a gangbang ;) XD

Credit: PhanJovie - AO3

Work Text:

Yesterday was a busy day for the band. Countless interviews and photoshoots filled their schedule in the remaining days they had in California before taking off to a new hotel. Today was more fortunate; they had only one engagement this afternoon. Harry spent his morning lounging on his hotel bed in his boxers, too lazy to care about putting any clothes on. Not that it mattered, they weren't going anywhere, and Louis liked him that way. Harry was alone now, Louis had gone out shopping for "a surprise" as he put it. Harry could only imagine what he'd come back with; the glimmer in his eyes when he told him what he was looking for could only indicate something naughty. Louis had a very dirty side to him when it came to bedroom activities, and he was unafraid to try and sneak subtle moves in public. Harry knew it would only get them in trouble but it seriously turned him on. He was torn between consequences and thrill, not to mention the persuasive smile his boyfriend would give him.

Speaking of Louis, the hotel door lock clicked and Louis entered, holding a plain brown bag and a cheeky smile. Oh lord, Harry thought.

"What'd ya get?" was all he could ask.

"I told you, a surprise," Louis replied coyly.

"Well when are you gonna surprise me? We have to leave around noon," he said.

"You'll find out soon enough."

Harry rolled out of bed and sighed. He tried to look uninterested, but secretly he was excited to find out what Louis had gotten. Kinky sex toys were the first thing in his mind. He walked over to look out the window at the San Francisco bay overlooked by the hotel. The view was rather nice, and he almost wanted to simply walk throughout the town with Louis. He felt a presence behind him - Louis walked over and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, kissing his neck ever so lightly.

"What're you doing, love?" Harry asked.

"Nothin'. I can't help but want to touch you, you look so perfect," Louis mumbled.

"Love you babe," Harry chuckled quietly.

Click.

Harry felt cold metal touch his wrist. He pulled back, but with another click, he found his wrists bound together behind his back.

"Lou what are you-" he started but was cut off by the gag that was wrapped around his mouth. So this was Louis' surprise.

"Relax, babe, I'll take care of you," Louis whispered. His whisper turned into a rough command, ordering Harry to get on the bed. Louis yanked his boxers off, leaving him bound and exposed.

"On your knees, ass in the air," Louis barked. Harry obeyed. His initial confusion was beginning to wear off, quite certain as to Louis' intentions and honestly, pretty turned on.

"Now before I get started, we do have our safe word," Louis said, his tone quieter. Harry mumbled something around the gag.

"Right... well, the gag won't be on too long then. I'll take it off in a minute."

Harry simply closed his eyes, ready for Louis to take control. Louis was a power bottom, and he liked to show off his dominant side. It didn't seem like he'd necessarily be bottoming today; he did have Harry face-down-ass-up on the bed, but he didn't mind a single bit. He waited for Lou's first touch, but all he could hear was rustling. It sounded like... people?

"He's all ready, boys," he heard Louis say, the smirk on his face obvious in his tone. Harry's eyes flashed open to find Liam, Zayn, and Niall standing around him. He wanted to jump up and ask why they were here, but his restricted movement kept him down and all he could produce was a muffled "mmph?!" It's not that he was embarrassed to have them staring him down, naked and exposed; they had seen each other nude many times before and honestly, when you're a lonely and horny male on tour, shit happens. It was more out of surprise at Louis' plan.