Author's Note: The Characters Are Chosen

Hey mundanes! The new characters are chosen!
Barbie1298 and Clace_herondale199 are the winners!
Barbie1298 character:

Hey mundanes! The new characters are chosen!Barbie1298 and Clace_herondale199 are the winners!Barbie1298 character:

Brenna Nicole St.John is 18 years old, she was born in Virginia and lives in her own apartment. She's was born October 10.
Nicole doesn't really like to be called by Brenna, she prefers Nicole, although some people call her Bren for her nickname but were only family members.
Nicole is funny, loving and sassy. She has a best friend, Izabelle Lightwood, her old classmate in middle school, although they aren't classmates anymore that haven't lost contact with each other.
Nicole loves Pizza.
Her bedroom's walls are green, her favorite colour.
Nicole is a nerd girl but she isn't bullied for it, people know that whoever messes with her Izzy will end them.
Nicole is a sneakers and skirts kind of girl.
She has a cool mom and a brother.

Clace_herondale199 character:

Maya Mackenzie Tsehaye, a 17 years old girl with a caring, sweet, cute and bold personality who loves fashion and being stylish

Maya's from Houston in Texas, in June 26, moved to New York for a while but turned to move to LA, living now in a small condo by herself with her baby poodle near the path of fame.
She's a girl who plays dumb but it's really smart, just to keep being the popular girl tittle.
Maya loves Nachos, any chance she gets to eat it she goes after it.
Maya has a purple bracelet made by her little sister, who gave her the bracelet before Maya moved out, since then Maya has never took that bracelet off, it kept her close to her sister.
Aqua blue and purple are Maya's favorite colours.
Maya's best friend always call her Kenzie, the nickname he got her, they met at preschool and became best friends but with the time, Jace's parents died and he moved away to an apartment away from her, she was going to meet him again soon and she was excited for it, they were long distant friends.
Crop tops... High heels... Adidas shoes... Converse... Leggings... All the kind of clothes Maya love to wear.
Maya's mom is a humble person, she's a missionary, she goes around multiple foreign places to help poor people.
Maya has a 20 years old brother, who's in college studying to be a professional photographer and has a girlfriend.
She also has a 6 years old sister who would scream if she didn't get her Barbie doll.
Her dad's a famous actor.
Her family is rich but she keeps it to herself, she doesn't like to share it with the world, she only wants to be a normal teenage girl sometimes.
She wear black glasses with white lenses but she managed a way of it to suit her, making her still look beautiful.

These are the introductions to the new characters! Hope you liked it!