Mcree x Reader(short)

You always liked how southern boys sounded( sorry if you don't😶).

The accent appealed to you.

So when you met Mcree you felt weak at the knees.

Winston, your good friend, had decided that you should meet more members of overwatch.

Nothing really special about it, nothing unique about the way you met Mcree.

He was a classic cowboy as well, never did you see him without his cowboy hat on.

He was strong as well, he was amazing( A-Mei-Zing😆 no OK I'll stop now😅).

Although he didn't seem to like you when you first met, that sorta upset you.

You had looked up to this guy and he treated you like dirt!

He was always harsh towards you and he would never stop teasing you too.

Well that was going to change today, you were going to march up to his southern ass and give him a piece of your mind!

~Timeskip~

"Hey Mcree!" You called out

"Whaddya want now" Mcree asked annoyed

"I want to know why your such an ass to me!" You exclaimed accusingly.

" I don't know what your talking about" he glared at you

"Don't know what I'm talking about, don't know WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!,"you were screaming at this point,"I think you know exactly what I'm talking about."

He stood up and towered over you
"You want to know why I act like I don't like you." He asked calmly

"Of course I want to kno- wait act lik-" you were cut off by him leaning down and pressing his lips to yours.

You couldn't say you didn't enjoy it(😆)

When he pulled back you were to shocked to say anything.

"That's why I act Like such an ass, I like you but I'm scared your gonna get hurt because of me, many people want my head and I don't wantcha to get involved in that." Mcree confessed.

"Oh your such an idiot", you exclaimed," I can take care of myself you don't have to worry about me."

"Heh in that case would you forget everything that I did wrong and make me a happy cowboy by going on a date with me?" He asked cheekily

" heh I guess I can forgive in one condition though" you asked mischievously

" and what is that condition?" he asked a bit nervously

" kiss me again." You demanded

"Gladly" Mcree replied smiling.

After that the two of you were unseperatable, of course some people tried to kidnap you but you always got away from them easily.

[Next is whatever I pick from the requests😅]