Your Soul

Dear unknown
This letter is to a lost soul that Is known my friend as well. Unknown I send this to you because I know she will never understand it....

In this world our life's are always on balancing act on what is real and what is a fairytale. I seem to be caught on one side. I am and always will be the hopeless dreamer that lives no where else but the clouds. I try so desperately to pretend that I am strong when all I need is a shoulder to lean on. If there is any shoulder I would like to lean on it would be yours. I could tell you every single day of my life in my mind that my heart is yours. I could scream it into the dark space of the sky. It wouldn't matter unless I told you in person, but you see I have had my share of rejection and like most human beings I am afraid. I'm afraid that you will reject me and I the one who supposedly is "okay" with being alone. Would be heart broken if I was left alone by you. I accidentally dropped my heart and let you pick it up in your hands. Without you even knowing you might break it. I don't make sense to you so every chance I get I try to make you laugh and when you do my heart does flips in your hands and the butterflies in my stomach are reborn bigger and more beautiful than ever. When you laugh the world becomes so beautiful it becomes a world I want to be in forever as long as you're there. At this time I don't even mind if you break my heart I wouldn't have picked anyone else to do so. I think that no matter who you love or how big that love is its going to break your heart. I think being in love with someone is not minding at all if your heart is broken by them and that my dear is you. I hate it so much when you put yourself down in the hole of fear of not being good enough. I hate watching people break your heart when I know I would care for it much better......I know that you most likely won't know this note is to you even if you don't see it and that was the plan all along but there is this tiny part of me that wishes that you do know it's to you and you do read it. I know that you are popular and beautiful and I have no chances with you and I'm okay with loving you from a far. I know at one point you told me you had feelings for me but there is this screaming in the back of mind that says that was a lie. My love I know what it's like to want to love someone so badly but you just can't and I believe I was that person to you. If you do know who this letter is too then I love you......I know this seems like it should be in a dumb romance Novel and I'm sorry but this has been scratching my mind and begging to be written.

Unknown I know this is not something I should send you because it has nothing to do with you but I need to push these words somewhere else.

Yours truly , Mae