Lena Mae

Dear Unknown
You do not know me. My pain to you is as confusing as newly drawn mathematical equations. I talk to you like it's the last thing I'm going to say to you and even if in someway these words have no meaning they would still be the last things I'd say to you. You've know me for almost three years and even now it's like we have known each other our whole lives. After all of this time I am so unknown to you. I guess the same can be said for me. You are also unknown to me, it's almost like you are a mystery that I am so close to understanding that I can taste it and that scares you so you once again put me under the spell that makes me forget who I am as well as who you are. The popular beauty and the science geek who falls in love with a girl that she can never have. The sad thing is you are most likely reading this and starting to wonder if this is about you and think "no, she's been over me for years". You are the forgotten fairytale that's always been with me. "Oh, but love you must never speak a word of this to her". Sadly, too much pain begins with a word that is used too lightly. If by some chance you do know this was written to you then let's make a deal. I will tell you a secret in exchange for this is never be spoken out of writing.

The secret is. You have always been unknown. I am writing to you...

Love, your Lena Mae