CHAPTER 4

Sa Ra's POV,

"What are you doing?"

"Hand"He asked for my hand.

"I can do it myself.I don't need your help"I said harshly.

"Hand!"He said sternly then grabbed my hand.He rub the cream on my skin gently.Look how warm his touch.He look like don't care but actually he care,right?.Ughhhh stop day dreaming Sa Ra.

"Okay done"He said as he curved a smile on his lips.

"Thank you Tae for helping me"

"Tae?"He asked

"Yeah.Tae for Taehyung.Why?"

"Ouhh nothing.No one ever called me like that.It's sound so cute."He said revealing his rectangular smile.

"Ummmm.I think I should rest"I said to end the awkwardness that fill the room.

"Ohh yes.You should rest.If you need anything you can call me."He said before he shut the door.

Taehyung's POV,

After I left her room,I cursed myself for doing thing without thinking.

"Why did I grabbed the cream?"

"Why did I help her with that?"

"Shit Shit.What's wrong with me?"

"And I did offered her my help?"

These questions confused me.And of course there's no answer at all.

I entered my room and look for my phone.I realize tommorow is Monday and I didn't do my homework.

Sa Ra's POV,

I wake up and my skin are back to it's normal colour.I look at the clock,5 in the morning.I get up and get ready for school.

As I walk downstairs I saw Taehyung in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?"I asked him.

"Doing my own breakfast.Want a slice?".He asked me if I want a slices of sandwich.

"Ohh thanks.I go first"I said leaving him.

I just passed a few houses then someone grabbed my wrist.I turned my head and I look at Taehyung.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Before you go to school I want to introduce you my rules and you should follow it as along you stay in my house."

"What the he.."

"My first rules is do not talk to me when we're at school"

"That's all...whoahh that's easy"I smirked.

"I go first bye!Remember that"He remind me once again.

I follow him from back.Once he get in the school I heard some girls screaming "Kim Taehyung!" over and over.

Wait.How can he be popular like this and I don't even notice him.Fuck,he's so popular.Look at that.They screamed like crazy people.

(Skip)

Chemistry class.Mrs Kang ask me to ask Taehyung about the topics the class was talking about because he not seem like he was focused.Suddenly his rules came into my mind.I initially disobeyed Mrs Kang order.I give excuse that I need to go to the toilet urgently.I know the whole class was looking at me.

Taehyung's POV,

She followed my order and she did disobeyed Mrs Kang order.How lovely this girl.

"Mrs Kang I need to go to the washroom to wash my face cause I'm feeling sleepy"I ask her permission.She nodded.

I follow her without she notice.I hear she mumbled something but I can't hear it.

"What are you mumbling about?"She turned her head and ignored me when she realise that was me.

"None of your bussiness"

"Hey you just talking to me right now."I reminded her.

"Who care?It's only us in the hallway"She half screaming.

"Yahhh I have my own reason for doing this.I'm not joking.Follow me."I grabbed her wrist but she did not say anything but follow wherever I take her.

"Sit here.Look at this"I'm pointing at the boxes near her.

"Woahh.It's look like presents.Is it yours?"She said excitedly

"Mostly"

"So what is the story behind this presents?"

"Ok.Good question.It's a long story.But I'm gonna make it short."

"I was in a group called BTS and you hear the girls screaming right?They're our fans.We get popular because we can dance and sing also clever."I explained.

"Wait,you sing and dance.Are you kidding me?That doesn't matter.Who is the other member?You said you were in group."

"I do can sing and dance.That doesn't matter.Wait,you never know us exist?The way you talk just like your first time heard about us.No way"

"Yes umm this is my first time I heard about BTS"

"What?!You seriously?!Okay.I'll introduce you to them next time.Pinky promise?"

I locked my finger with her.

"I should go now.You too"A smile form on her lips.

Sa Ra's POV,

I skipped Mrs Kang's class.I did pinky promise.Now I do know BTS.

I leave him alone.I admit he look adorable.I entered the class and there's my English teacher,Miss Abigail.

"Good Afternoon Miss Abigail"I greeted her.

"Are you okay my dear girl?"She asked me.I nodded.

Then Taehyung come into the class rudely without greeting Miss Abigail at all.

"Kim Taehyung stand outside for the whole class for late to come for class and for act rude to your teacher."She said to Taehyung sternly.

After the school ended,I saw Taehyung sitting alone on the bench at the park.

"I thought you've gone home.Are you okay?"I asked him but I received no response.

"Taehyung?"

"Go away.Stay away from me"He said harshly before leave me alone there.

"Yahhh Kim Taehyung!What's wrong with you?"I shouted but he still acted cold.

He quickly enter his room and shut the door.I knock the door.

"Taehyung"I turned the doorknob and found Taehyung laid down on his bed.

"Don't talk to me.Remember the rules"

"But we're at home now."

"Get out I want to change"

"Actually what's wrong?"

"Do you want to see me shirtless?"

"No of course not!"I'm half screaming

"Then get out you byuntae"

"Ok ok"

......................................................

Taehyung reveal his first rules.
This chapter is lame and bored.I'll update the next chapter next week on Monday if I can but I do not promise okay.It's midnight here.Good Nite.