CHAPTER 7

Taehyung's POV,

Actually I wake up first before her.

Flashback,

I wake up early.I take a bath and wear my uniform.

I look at my watch.Still early for school.I get into Sa Ra's room.She still sleeping.I don't want to wake up her from her sweet dream.I put the blanket over her and then leave before she wake up.

And I'm the one that come to school before her.

Well I was to sleepy so I close my eyes for a while before someone shake my body.

Sa Ra.

I looked at her blank.

I heard she say something about an envelope and box before she burst out crying infront of me.

I panicked.

Then she pulled me.She pointed at her locker.I open the box that I found in her locker.

I almost vomit.There's a lot dead cockroach.

I throwed the box and walked away.She act weirdly and I thought she said an envelope but I didn't find any envelope.

I pretend that I walk away.Then I walk to her and I found her read something.

I caught her.I snatch the envelope from her hand.

She look panicked.

"I know you're lying"

Taehyung.

"I didn't mean to hide it"

"You don't need to hide this from me.Rule No 4,Don't hide things that can harm you or me and don't lying to me."

"How could you tell me your fucking stupid rules to me in this condition?"She yelled.

"I don't care.You're still living in my house."

.........

I left her alone there.

I open the envelope.

"I know you so well dear.I can harm you and Taehyung at anyime.I love you"

Fuck this psycho guy.What the hell he want from us.

The last subject today is English Language.I groaned because the teacher asked us to pass up the essay book before we go home.

While I'm thinking about ideas for my essay,I think we can check the hand writing of the writer.

I sit next to Sa Ra.

"Yahh,I think we can find the hoodie guy by his hand writing.Maybe he is one of the students in this class."

"You're right.Your brain is very useful at this time."

"Yahhh!For your information my brain is always useful and come up with fresh idea"

We wait until all the student pass up their books.

"You two I want you to put the books on my table after you're done with your essay."She said.I and Sa Ra nodded as response.

After she left I examine one by one.

"I don't think he is from our class Tae"

I know she almost giving up.I keep looking at another book.Then something caught my eyes.I look at the student's name.

"Han Tae Hwa"

"I found it"I yelled.

"Let me see"She snatched the book from me.

"You're excellent at things like this."

"Yeah.Let's go"

We send the book and go get ourselves a tube of ice cream.

..... (Skip)

I wait for Tae Hwa at the school gate.I see him walk slowly ignoring me.

"Han Tae Hwa!"

"Yes"

"I have something to discuss about our school homework.I hope you can come to my house if you don't mind"

"Yeah fine"

He agreed without thinking twice.Weird.

.....

I wait patiently.I'm too nervous since I never talk to him in the class even invite him to my house.Heck no.

The bell rang.I take a deep breath before I open the door.

I want to ask him about thing that disturbing my mind.

"Why are you doing this?"I said straight to the point why did I invite him to my house.

"I know you'll not invite me just to ask about the stupid homework."

"I doing this because you is the obstacle on my way.I don't want her to fall in love with you."

"Me?Fall in love with her?Pftttt hell no."

"Serious?"

Sa Ra.

"Tae Hwa.I know what you want to say.I don't want to hear it.I'm sorry.I can't accept it.I love another person"

"Why?"

"I'm sorry"

........

After Tae Hwa left I barged into her room.

"I wonder who is your prince charming?"

"You don't need to know.It's secret."

"You like me don't you?"

"Uhmmmmm I'm just..I--"

......................................................

This chapter is a trash.I don't have any idea.