7- She's in pain suffering

Alessandra Jean

I ran and ran until I got tired. I know that later on I'll be going to face the problems that I have. Cause in the end I will not be able to escape those.
I know that being weak will not do good to me same as my wolf. She's not cooperating when it comes to the idea and the dicision I got but what can we do ? Try to convince him? Seduce him? Be nice to him? Ignore him? Love him? Care for him? Like him? Be good to his family? Be slut? Love the people he loved? Do the things he like? Be a stalker? Or Commit a SUICIDE? Huh! That's the lasting I will do to make this pain go away and be free not to win his heart.

I sure as hell before we die he'll be happier and make some party! I don't want to be some weak she-wolf they always see. I will or we will be the she-wolf who'll be strong and brave at all times.

I stop when I saw the sight before me its a waterfalls... a gorgeous one. Its water is not blue or white luke the others but its a beautifull green the water that's falling down is sparkling grey. I didn't know that there's a place like this. I am amaze by this sight.

I just stare at it in full awe. Again I felt the bond being strong but its hurt strong but it hurt cause he's in the half part of rejection.
I whimpered I tried to stand still but my paws began to shake and legs wobbled as I slack down on the forest floor ...

I'm shock to say cause my body is so shaking like someone's plugging electricity in my whole body... I can't breath.. I can't fo this even if I tried to become strong .. I howled in so much pain! Whoever heared it surely cringe.

My eyes kept clossing but I'm trying to keep it shut open .. few minutes after

I am met by the darkness.

---------+-----------------------------------------------------------

Ashton Gabe (older brother of Alessandra)

As I was heading to the pack house I heared a howl that full of pain nothing but pain its so too much for someone to handle.
Even the pack members that are outside cringe. But why not me? I thought.

They look like they're in horror movie. I have the pull to come where the howl is but my wolf keep bothering me about something..

"Ashton ! Ashton! " my wolf said in urgent tone

"Gabe what?!" I asked

"Lil sister! Go to her! She's in pain"my wolf said

What?!

Pain?!

And it come down to me the howl that full of pain its my sisters?! Thenhell!!

I shift not carring about my clothes anymore all I want is to be with my sister.

I took off and every time the howl is painfull when I get closer. The howl is loud as ever. There ... I saw my sister there shaking like someone has just plugged her the wires full of electric shocks on full power.

I am stunned .. my lil sister is in pain so muchpain that her body and wolf can't take anymore. Oh goddess why do my sisiter have to suffer like ?? Why........

As I came closer .its too much power of the pain to take in.I step back cause I can't take closer to her. To help her.

Once the howl of pain died down my sister is in her human form now.
I look at her brotherly. I run towards my sister Aless.

I took in her appearance she has bruise all over her body. Her face is pale . She has purple bruise all over her stomach.

It hurts to see your sister so hurt so bad. It hurting me so much. My baby sis doesn't deserve this kind of pain.
Nobody deserves this kind of pain.
I hope this isn't what I thought its happening to my baby lil sister.
Since pup we were so close to each other . She is a complete beauty in and out her personality reflects her beauty. She's a sweet girl totally a keeper. I knew this that whoever is mated to her is so lucky to have her as a mate.

When were told aboutmates she's so excited about having her own mate.. to love her protect her accept her be with her always marry his mate and have family and have her pups running around to their house.

She isn't bad she is so good and kind in her own way. So I'm hopping that she deserves all she woud get.
I wish I am the one whose in this state right now. Cause she does't deserve all of this. pain.

I will sacrifice my own life to be able to save my baby sister Aless.
Aless is so sweet that I can't seem to lost her.. Our parents love her as much as I do. This can't be happening to my own sister it breaks my heart to see her like this. Like she's so broken and incomplete. She's always strong not like this..

I tried to wake her up but she just whimper. She kept whimperring when I will touch my sister. What the hell is on here cause am not keeping my sister like this in the situation like this I growl at frustration.

I wrap my sister in a towel so that there's no one will see her like this. I ran up to the pack house.

I'm sorry guys my stomach hurt like hell so here yah go.I just endure this s I can write this.