Ch.39

*Harry's Pov*

The walker let go of Zayn pointing to another walker. I gasped realizing who the walker actually was.

"Perrie?" Zayn breathed.

She shook her head up and down. "Yes, but please save her."

Zayn did so and helped the other unidentified person walker.

"Eleanor?" Liam got a closer look at her.

"Yeah, where's Lou." El panted, wiping sweat off her brow.

No one spoke. Eleanor choked and began crying.

"He's not dead." I spoke up.

El sniffled. "Where is he?"

El cleaned up herself and together we went to go see Lou and Dar. Since them being kept in the same room. I watched the slight rise and fall of their chests. Barely moving but alive. I walked over to Darlene's side of the bed, carelessly stroking her cheek. Although she'd never be mine and can still care for her. Right? Niall wouldn't mind us being friends at least would he? I leaned forward pressing a kiss on Dar's forehead.

*Eleanor's Pov*

I felt tears sting my eyes as I watched Lou. I peered over at the girl beside him. I gasped.

The girl. That's the girl you shot.

It was in accident.

You were working with the governor.

Not anymore.

I bit my lip. I killed an innocent little girl. I did. I did something I never imagined I'd do. I did this.

"She's not dead." Harry said as if reading my thoughts.

I nodded. I held Louie's hand to my chest kissing it.

Then it hit me like a pile of bricks. The governor shot Lou. He's the lad I cried for. I gently sat Lou's hand down standing up. I clenched my fist at my sides.The governor's going to pay for hurting Lou.

A/N: Oo it was Perrie and Eleanor. I hope ya' are cool with them being introduced. Now Eleanor's mad at the governor too wow everybody's hatin' on him.

~Kitty :-P