.follow

I was in the mall when I saw a group of  people  gathering around  some thing. Curiosity got the best of me  and I went  to check it out as I got closer  I could see some one.

Wait let me introduced my self my name is note ,my mom really liked music but I don't live with her she had a boyfriend that was always touching me and at night he would sneak in to me room, she pretended that she didn't see it ,so now i live with my dad and his wife ,I'm happy to call her mom.

I have brown hair ,and light brown eye's that hide behind my glasses  I'm on the short and skinny side and you could say I'm a nerd and I'm a boy

Anyway as I got closer. I saw a  guy he had to be at least 6 foot he was tall or maybe  I'm just short .He had shoulder length hair  ,and a six pack his shirt was loose,but you could still imagine what was under there his face was like an angel's   and his eyes were a pale blue that were looking at me.

We stared at each other for a while or maybe he was looking at the guy behind me or girl I  could only hope that a guy like that swung for my team .But I know he wasn't  looking at me I'm not anything special   so I turned around to look for the person that caught his eye only to see no one when I turned back around he started to walk in my detection still looking at me .The first  thought was that he was trying to talk to me but then I panicked when I realized I had no experience talking to angels.

My second thought was that he could be in to kidnapping and kid trafficking or maybe even rape.

My third though was that he might not be looking at me but ether way I needed to get going.

So I turned around slowly  in case it wasn't. me and  started waking away and then he followed or at least tried to  the crowd wouldn't let him go. Horny Kids

I started picking up speed  and the Angel did to . So the person  he is really  chasing must be  following me. Wow that doesn't  help the only thing I could think of was to run to my car but that was in the parking lots. Where no one could hear your screams and where his car could be.

Then I saw a mall cop from the corner of my eye and then I saw my dad in the store and I bolted for it and reached the safety of my dad and the cop and the angle just stayed there(it doesn't seem right just calling him a guy)

“hi dad”. I said almost to happily.“ hay son what kind of tampons should I buy for you mother”.He said his face hating up right after.

gross I thought I hope no one from school will she me but as long he was out there no worries.

Just when we were about to pay he came in the store and stood right behind me literary  picking up some random candy and I could feel his stare at one point I think he tried to smell my hair.

Just as I was about to tern around to teach him a lessons on on personal space I herd my dad calling me to get out of the store.

After that we went to our cars and for a moment I thought he would try to follow us but then I thought that skinny white boys must not be that high on the market and got in my car.

==============================hay what do you think like if you want more and please heave some suggestion

sorry for any spelling punctuation and grammar mistakes