Train

"Hay Note can you pick up some toilet paper at the store ".My mom said “OK then can I use your car I don't have any money to buy gas".I replied hoping she would say yes. "No" my dad interupted“ You barely get any exercise, walk there."But the store is so far away " .I said in protest knowing that I wasint going to win my dad is really stubborn so before he could make his “no arguing face” I grabbed my wallet and headed out the door.

=====================
The sun was burning, and my feet were getting tired  so I desided to ride the train. Its been so long since I took the train plus its faster .I might make it back in time to catch the new episode of  The Walking Dead.

I started heading for the train station when all of a sudden I felt like some one was watching me I turn around but saw no one suspicious brushing it of I keep on walking and make it in time to catch my train.

I get in to the train only to find out it was crowded, really really crowded I got to a corner  and felt the train start moving.

Then all of a sudden I feel someone come up behind me.Not paying much attention to it I keep on looking out the door. The person starts gets a little to close for comfort .I could feel his hot breath on my neck, then his breath started picking up.His lower half made contact with butt ,he started rubbing his lower half against my butt, he was going up and down and he started moning softly .I hated my self for it but I thought if this was all he was going to do then I should just let him,this woudint be the first I though, remembering why I stopped taking the train.

then he lowers his head and I could feel his hot breath just inches away from me and his rythem became faster .

He started moning more and I couldn't take it I tried to move out the way but he put his arms around my body  and the other one around my month I  started panicking and I bit him but that only  had the oppersit effect. He started kissing my neck softly.

“HEY STOP” I herd a deep voice say he grabbed the pedo by the hand but the pedo was able  to get lose and puch past the crowd and ran out.I looked at the pedo only to see his back but he looked kind of young.

I looked at my hero to  embarrassed to look him in the eye “than--”.“Shut up ,what wrong with you, you could have called for help ,but you were just standing there while he was doing that to you" .Before I could say anything he stormed out.I didn't get a good look at his face.

But was his problem I was the one getting groped, you know some people try to  not cause scene in public .

Either  way i was too  scared and knew for sure I was not going to continue my trip.

======================