across the stars

across the stars; anakin skywalker.

"are you an angel?"

"what?"

"an angel. i've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. they live on the moons of iego, i think. they're the most beautiful creatures in the universe. you must be an angel."

"no. i'm the princess of alderaan."

-

my star wars addiction is BACK (lol @ me, it never left). but i suddenly felt the urge to write a star wars fic. i actually had one once (on here), a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away). but then i took it down, even though it did pretty well bc i realized i didn't like what i had written. i mean, i liked my plot. i just didn't like how I EXECUTED the idea. but it had 16K+ reads. so now i think its time to give it another go.

dont worry, guys. this is that same fic from back then, its already completed in my drafts.

but im going to be adding some stuff, changing some stuff, and completely deleting some stuff. to put things into perspective, i wrote this in 2012/2013, so keep in mind that a lot of the stuff i wrote was super cringe because i was younger (and dumb, lol). i have since learned (some) writing skills which will allow me to adequately correct this so that it will be worthy of your eyes.

thank you all loads for reading, and supporting me! and i hope you like what you read.

-clary xx