Talking about Hanna to Toby

Spencer watched tv for about an hour she soon heard the door open and she knew it was Toby because he called out her name when he came in.

"Hey Toby how are you?" she asked him as he was carrying in some of the stuff he got at the store.

"I'm good how talking to Hanna go?" Toby asked.

"It went good we are good know I explained everything to her and she is good now we even talked about how Caleb hasn't asked her yet to marry him." Spencer said.

"Wasn't she just engaged to someone?" He asked.

"Yea she was but after she kissed caleb she broke it off." she said.

"How'd the guy take it?" Toby asked.

"He was so angry he called her a lot of bad names that I don't feel comfortable saying while there's a baby in my belly." Spencer said.

"Okay." he said.

"How was work did Loranzo go easy on you?" Spencer asked.

"Yea I only to do paperwork but it's really hard when you have a broken arm." He said.

"That sucks." she said.

"Yea but enough about work I'm home with you and I just want to make sure you are happy." he said.

"I'm really happy Toby at this moment things couldn't be more perfect."Spencer said.

Toby just kissed her on the lips.

"Is there anything I can make you like a little snack?" he asked.

"You could get the ice cream out?" Spencer said.

"Coming right up Peanut Butter or regular?" he asked.

"Peanut Butter of course." she said.

"Okay here why don't you go watch tv I'll be right there just let me finish making me a sandwich." he said.

"Okay." she said as she left the kitchen and walked into the living room and sat down and put on her favorite show "Law and order:SVU.

"So are you still going tomorrow to look at dresses with the girls?" Toby asked.

"Yep.' She said.

"I'm glad that you and Hanna worked everything out." He said.

"So am I he sucks when any of us girls are mad at another." Spencer said.

"Did you ask her what she would've done if she was getting married?" he asked.

"Yea and she said that she would pick Mona." Spencer said.

"Wait Mona why?" Toby asked.

"She said that even when Hanna didn't trust her that she was always there for her and she always tried to fix their friendship." Spencer said.

"I would've thought that she would pick Emily not Mona but okay." He said.

"Yea but why did you pick Caleb?" Spencer asked.

"For the same reason that you picked Aria he was here for me when we broke up he was the first person I called when it happened." Toby said.

"I'm glad that he was there for you in the that time it looks like we both had amazing people by our sides when our break-ups happened." Spencer said.

"Me too." Toby said.

They spent the next half hour watching and talking about the baby and the wedding. 

Dress for the girls #1

dress number 2 (the second to last one is the one that Aria would wear

and number 3 

and number 3 

Let me know which one is your favorite.