Spencer and Toby time.

After about ten minutes their food was finally ready so they sat down at the table and ate their food.

Once they were both done with the food and they did the dishes Toby decided to call him dad.

"Hello Toby." His dad said.

"Hey dad can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure do you just wanna meet up somewhere or do you just want to come over to the house and talk?" His dad asked.

"I'll come over to the house I'll be there in like an hour see you later dad bye." Toby said.

"Okay bye." His dad said as he hang up the phone.

"Spence I'm gonna go talk to my dad in like an hour." Toby said.

"Okay I'm glad that you are giving him a chance to explain everything to you." She said.

"I just don't know if I can trust him to keep his word of leaving us alone and letting us be happy." Toby said.

"I understand why you may not trust him I have a hard time believing him too but just hear him out and if he gives you one reason why you shouldn't trust him then just tell him that he needs to prove himself I little more to you before anything can really happen to fix your relationship with another." Spencer said.

"You're right." He said.

"Have I ever not been right?" She asked.

"A lot of times." He said smirking.

"Ouch!" she said laughing.

"I love you Spence." He said.

"Oh I see you how you are you tell me I'm not always right and to sweet talk me you tell me you love me and are one clever one Cavanaugh." She said laughing.

"But I do love you." He said as he took her hands.

"And I love you too." Spencer said as you went up to kiss him on the lips.

"Why don't you and I watch a movie before I have to leave?" He said.

"Okay that's perfect how about "The notebook"?" She asked.

"Anything for my queen." He said.

As Spencer went to sit down in the living room Toby decided to make some popcorn for the movie.He finally came into the living room with with the bowl of popcorn.

They at the couch watching the movie but it almost one so Toby decided that he needed to get up to go get ready to see his dad but when he tried to get up he noticed that spencer was asleep in his arms.

"Spence." He said trying to wake her up but she didn't so he decided to pick her up and carry her up to the bedroom and put in the bed.

Once she was in the bed Toby went to get ready to go see his father. It took took only like ten minutes to get ready before he left he gave Spencer a kiss and left.

It took him about ten minutes to drive there when he finally arrived he went and knocked on the door and his dad opened the door and Toby went inside.

Author Note: So how do you think Toby and his dad talking will go?