1 • Seriously?!

Laura's POV

Sometimes I feel like my parents can't wait for me to leave for college.....

Wait, no. That's me. I can't wait for me to leave for college!

Honestly, my parents are the most boring parents ever.....you're probably like "my parents are worse" but no! It is a fact that it is impossible that your parents can be worst, then my parents.

No one.

No one!!!

NO ONE!!!

Here's why....

Flash back

I'm currently at the fucking police station in some smelly cell, waiting for my parents to come pick me.

Right now, I'm hating on America.

My friends and I went to this stupid party, which was fun until the police showed there ass' at the place.

They really know how to ruin a Friday night.

Unfortunately for me, running, or anything that has anything to do with sports, I suck at it....except for soccer, soccer's awesome. I'm really good at that.

Okay, I'm actually really good at sports. I think I was just drunk as fuck....that I kinda argued with one of the police officers as they were throwing me in there smelly car.

This is not my first time coming here. And no, I'm not one of those bad girls that get arrested all the time.

The first time I was here, just cause I beat up this girl at the mall, and......messed her face up really bad, she ended up in the hospital.......that wasn't a good day. I was here for about 9 hours.

Right now, I've been in her for 7 hours.

7 fucking hours in this smelly ass cell, with nothing but a poop hole..........I think that's what it's called.

???: we'll take it from here, officer.

And guess who came to save the day?

???: Laura Marie Marano. I thought I made it clear that I never want to step a foot in this police station again.

Laura:....mom....just who I wanted to see.

I'm really trying not to say much cause I'm still a bit drunk, and one wrong word can get me in a whole lot of trouble.

This evil lady.

Ellen: explain.

Laura: I'm pretty sure those guys already explained everything. Can we just go home now?

Ellen: I told you not to go that party, Laura. And what did you do?....you went to the party AND you got drunk.

Laura: I'm really sorry, mom. But seriously, you're not the one that's been sitting her for 7 hours. Mom, please. I really need to take a shower, I smell like crap. Can we please go home?

Ellen:....your father and I have already decided your punishment.

Laura: I know, I know. I'm grounded. I'll put my TV remote, my phone, my laptop, and my iPad on your dressing table when we get home. Now can we go home?

Ellen:.....we actually thought of something different this time.

Different?.....it's always "you're grounded" "you're grounded" oh, and "you're grounded"

Laura: what are you gonna do to me?

Ellen:....we got you a job.

Laura: really?

Seriously? I thought it would be worst than that.

Laura: where?...like River Island, or Starbucks?

Ellen:...uh....no.

Laura: what then?

I'm actually surprised.
This is better than having all your stuff taken away.

Ellen:.......you're going to be the Lynch families new maid. And yes, they will pay you.

I spoke too soon.

A fucking maid?! No way am I gonna be some families maid. Have them bossing me around like I'm some....maid!

Laura: wha- no!.....no way am I fucking doing that! I'd rather you fucking shave my hair off!

Ellen: Laura-

Laura: no! Mom!....you can't make me do that!

Ellen: it's a really good punishment.

Laura:.....for how long?

Ellen:......5 months.

My mouth widens

Laura:....I'D RATHER YOU GROUND ME TILL I SEE MY FIRST WHITE HAIRS!!!

......................

First chapter! Done!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and FOLLOW!

HEY! YOU THERE!!!
I SEE YOU OVER THERE!
I WANT YOU TO COME HERE!
(Whispers) please sir, release her.

-amiiRatliff-