Chapter 1

A/N: First fan-fiction I have ever written, decided to share it with you here :D

I hope you like it.

Mar's P.O.V

It's not a regular day today, well not for me I know for sure. It's a very exciting day and I'm really nervous for it. My friend Jaden , Jaden smith, is taking me to see him rehearsal. He is going to be performing Never say Never with Justin Bieber. The Justin Bieber. The boy I utterly love since I first heard his covers on his Kidrauhl channel.

I haven't stopped squealing and giggling every time the fact that I'm meeting Justin pops into my head. In an hour I will be meeting him and I can't stop fangirling. I think I'm about to faint any moment but it won't stop me from meeting him.

I look at my clothes, contemplating what I should wear, and groan. I usually don't mind about this kind of things and I could basically walk around with some sweatpants and some old tank top with stains it in and with messy hair and I won't care, but I can't look like that while I meet Justin. I need to make a good impression of myself. Which is something I don't care about too, I'm a carefree person, I don't usually care about what people might say or think about me but right now I do care.

I end up taking a top that has the peace sign on it, black short leggings and denim shorts to go on top of it. I'm going with the casual look that I love. I grab my black converse and tie them up, messing up a couple of times due my nervous fingers.

I look at myself in the mirror and grab my mascara and eyeliner which are the only thing I put on as makeup unless I have to go to something important like a premiere, then I have a staff to deal with all that. I grab my Justin's perfume, Girlfriend, spraying it on me, giggling as I remember he once said it has his sweat in it. What an idiot.

I head to the living room, turning my TV on. I might as well watch some TV while I wait for Jaden to pick me up and take me to meet the love of my life. Not.

I must admit, I know Jaden's little plan. He didn't invite me to see him rehearsal, well yes he did, but the main reason is so he can finally introduce me to Justin. He knows how much I love him and him being the best friend he is, he is finally taking me to meet him.

Jaden is seriously the best, best friend I could have ever asked for. I love him so much, so, so much. In a friend kind of way. I can consider him as the brother I never had and if I could have one it would be him. I might tell Will to adopt me so we can be siblings. Well, that's a bit weird from me but that's how I feel towards him.

I have to thank Will for taking Jaden to set with him once because that's when I met Jaden. We were both bored while they staff kept adjusting stuff so I approached Jaden and started talking to him so we clicked and became really good friends.

I hear the door bell ring making me jump a bit as it was sudden. I get up from the couch and feel my pocket, checking if my phone is in there. I feel it inside and smile, approaching the door. I open the door and I see Jaden smiling. I hug him and he immediately hugs me back.

"Someone is exited." He chuckles and I pull away giggling.

~

We finally get to the arena, where he is performing, and I let out a small squeak. I'm so excited and Jaden just keeps laughing at me.

As we get inside the arena there is no sign of Justin which makes me huff.

Ugh, where is he? I feel like a stalker but you can't blame me, he is my idol after all and I'm dying to meet him.

Jaden says he will be right back and I nod at him. I walk around the arena and I go up to the stage because I feel like doing it.

I start goofing around, pretend that I'm singing, and dance like a lunatic, silently praying no is here so they won't see me do these things. As I'm about to pull off the best dance move ever I slip from the stage and I let out a loud shriek.