8. Where Is She?

Kelana P.O.V

"I think we should go check on her, make sure she's okay, she got the wrong idea nick, we been best of friends with her for six years, I'm not letting her go like that."

"I said we are good here, we are not going to go check on her, she's fine, always been." Nick said.

"But we should just-"

"Shut up! Don't you listen?! We are not going over there!" He shouted as he slapped me so hard I felt as if my skin just got torn off.

"See what you made me do?! Go clean yourself up, piece of shit." He said in disgust. I walked into the bathroom dapping the towel on my face, I wish Cataleya listened to me but she didn't, I feel so bad.

"Hurry up in there bitch!" Nick yelled on the other side and banged down the door, I stood there shaking, this man was going to kill me if I stayed with him.

"I'm hungry go get me something to eat."

"C-Can I-I go get take outs?"

"Once you get me something to eat, I'm good. Now hurry up before I change my mind." He told me. "O-Okay. I'll be back soon."

I got my make up and covered up the bruise, it stung like a bitch, before I go get anything I'll go see Cataleya and try to explain her everything, that's if she even listens.

One thing about nick.. he is dumb as hell. "I'm going now nick." I called out as I made my way towards the door,  "I don't care." He said.

I was walking as fast as I could to the car, I got in and drove to Cataleya's apartment.

••••••

I knocked on the door for like it seemed hours, "Cataleya!" I shouted over and over. "Open the door please!"

I saw one of her neighbors come out. "I'm sorry for disturbing you. I just came for Cataleya and she's not answering." She looked at me confused. "She moved out, the house been empty for days now." She replied.

"What? Did she say where she's going."

"She's moved back with her parents. She went back to live with them, that's all she told me." The lady said.

Where does her parents live? I thought in my head. "Um thanks and if anyone comes around here asking for her, please don't tell them where she went." I told the lady nicely.

She gave a confused look but then nodded, As I was walking back to the car I was thinking. Then it came to me, Miami.

But how will I know where she actually lives, Miami is huge, Secondly, how will I get away from Nick.

I'll run away from him, I'll tell Cataleya everything, As I was driving back home, I realized I didn't get the food. Shit. I turned back and drove fast to the nearby fast food place.

●●●

Cataleya P.O.V

"Good morning to you to Benny." I said to the doorman, I was heading up to the office, but decided to get a coffee. Walking through the lunch room, I got a lot of stares and glares I felt very uncomfortable, but I didn't care.

"Hey Brook!" I said smiling at her. "Hey cataleya". She said smiling back. "How are you?"

"I'm stressed, extremely tired."

"Having this job is stressful" I told her and we both laughed.

"I'll talk to you later Cataleya, gotta get back to main floor, See you later." She hugged me then left.