27. Marry You

Nathaniel P.O.V

I walked into my office and sat down, I am extremely happy, I really can't believe I have cataleya with me now, nothings going to get in the way.

Just then the phone rang, "Mr.Martinez, you have a visitor." I heard pat say over the phone, since I was in a good mood, I told her to let them in.

I hung up and started on some paper work, the door opened and I tensed immediately.

"Your not going to welcome your father?" He said in his cold voice, this man got on every nerve in my body, I hated him.

"You should leave." I said calmly looking back down at my papers, it bothered me that cataleya was next door and he was here.

"I see you haven't gotten over the past." He walked towards me taking a seat.

"I am not going to repeat myself, This is unprofessional of you showing up at my work place."

"Son-

"Don't you dare call me your son!" I barked, he did nothing as he sat there smirking, I can't believe my mother even made love with that thing.

"Get out!" I shouted again, "No." He said as he relaxed in the seat.

"I said get the fuck out!" I pulled out my gun and pointed it straight to his head.

"You won't do it son." He said as he got up, "And, she'll be with me soon" I was seconds from pulling the trigger, "Take care of your mother."

He said as he walked out, I rushed to Cataleya's office and opened the door quickly, she looked up at me confused.

"Yes?" She said as she blushed, she looked so beautiful sitting there, I stood there admiring her as she got up and stalked towards me.

"What's wrong?" She asked since I didn't answer her, I gave her a hug and pecked her on the cheek.

"Nothing, Let me take you out tonight." I said as I wrapped my hands around her waist.

She looked as if something was bothering her but she put a smile on her face as she nodded, I wanted to ask but I didn't want to put her in a bad mood.

"I'll pick you up at 8." I said as I placed a kiss on her cheek again, I'm the happiest man right now.

* * *
Later That Night.

I knocked lightly on the door and Jennifer came out, she looked pale as if she was losing life.

"You look handsome tonight." She said as she hugged me, "Thank You" I replied, "So, what is this? An office date or a real date." She asked as she grinned.

"What do you think?" I asked as I gave her a smile, she nodded as she giggled, just then cataleya came down in a breath taking dress, I exhaled as I admired her.

"Nathaniel." She said as she blushed, "You look beautiful tonight." I complimented her, "Thanks, How do I look the other days?" She asked ad she raised a brow causing me and Jennifer to chuckle.

••••••••••••

"Are you on the date with your phone or me?" She asked as I snapped my head up, "Sorry, I'm cancelling some meetings.

"What meetings? Your schedule is clear for the week."

"My other job." I said, "Oh you mean your mafia job?" She whispered causing me to snicker.

"Why are you whispering?"

She gestured towards my driver causing me to laugh even louder, "Nathaniel, shh" She playfully hit my arm.

"Don't worry about it." I said, "Why are you cancelling your meetings?" She asked.

"Well, Now that I finally have you, I'm not letting you go." I said truthfully as I looked back down into my phone.

"What! No!"

"It's nothing cataleya."

"Nathaniel, go to your meetings, don't cancel them for me, that's stupid. It's not like we won't see each other."

"It's in Europe." I said as her eyes widen, she sat there quietly as her eyes went left to right.

"We'll video chat, just don't cancel them." She said.

It didn't change my mind at all, I promised cataleya that I would stick by her side no matter what, I'm not leaving her.

"I'll be fine, I got my dad." She pleaded, "Please go."

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" I asked raising a brow.

"No, Of course I want you to stay but-

She sighed seeing that I'm not breaking, she turned her head to the window and ignored me the whole ride.

* * * * * * * *

"What would you like to eat?" I asked as she glared at me, I smirked causing her to roll her eyes.

"Seriously cataleya? Remember I'm the one that's suppose to act childish?" I asked.

"But baby, Can't you just put more guards on watch or something?" She said seductively causing me to blink a couple of times.

I put down the menu and looked her straight in the eyes, "Your acting strange cataleya." I said as I furrowed my brows.

"What, no." She said.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked in a serious tone, the look she gave made me realize that she wasn't lying, I exhaled as I relaxed more in my seat.

"I'll go." I said as I pinched my nose bridge, "But, don't feel no kind of way when you see guards here and there." I said.

"Okay." She said as she smiled, later that night we enjoyed our dinner, and everything finally felt real, like it's suppose to be.

We were on our way home as cataleya cuddled up onto me, I kissed her head as I held her closer, she's completing me, she is the one and only woman I want to marry.

The one and only woman I am going to marry.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Am I the only one that thinks this chapter sucks? Anyways, I needed to update and didn't want to lose you guys, so here.

School is almost here, so won't be updating like crazy, I am behind, but trust me, I'll have a huge comeback, this chapter isn't edited so don't mind mistakes.

Thanks for reading.

The Boy She Doesn't Remember ☆

Stay tuned♡