My Roots

Hello there stranger, I am very impressed. You wanna know why? Well, out of all of the stories you could have picked you picked mine. Thank you. I guess if you're gonna listen then please make yourself comfortable and I'll get started.
   I am Jordan Wess. I am 18, and I was born in a small town in the middle of Texas. Now let me tell you an important detail about this small town: nothing ever changes there. It was always the same people and places, yet no one minded that; they accepted that. Except for me. I hated it. In all of my years that I lived there I longed to see change. I didn't mind if it was even in the slightest. I just wanted it; longed for it, like a man in the desert longs for water. I wanted the thrill of it all. I soon came to the realization that if I wanted it all that bad, I would have to chase after it myself. I realized it wouldn't ever happen, so I had to go and seek out ever changing places for myself.
   I started planning my get away ever since I came to that realization, which was when I was around 13. I know, I know, you might be thinking I was too young to even be thinking about getting away from there. I was practically fresh out of the womb, but I promise you I was very mature by that age. I had to grow up fast. My mom and dad left me at the door step of family-friends when I was two, and to my knowledge for no reason. Taya and James Carpenter are my gaurdians, keepers, parents even. I love them and they love me, but they work, a lot. I see them on weekends, but other than that I take care of myself throughout the week. When I was little of course I had a nanny, so don't worry I wasn't an unsupervised toddler. I can say that even though I am well taken care of and loved by Taya and James I still kind of want to know the reason my parents left me. If there is one thing you should know about me I am dangerously curious. Oh, and the plan? I will tell you all about it here in just a minute.