Werid episode 1: Yuki's dead dad

What If... Yuki's dad was killed.
    Request by Niuaedmonds   
      Yuki: I sat their on the floor while I look at my dad's lifeless body I cried at the sean of it.
           Flashback
    Yuki's dad:Yuki can you go to the store and get me some fruits.  Yuki: sure dad. 
          (An hour later) I head back to the house to hear a gunshot and a man with blue hair and an X tattoo  running out of my house. I run their to see my dad.
      Flashback over present.
       Zero: SHIT! What the hell happen said zero freaking out. 
          Yuki:He was killed.
            (Two day later)
    At the funeral me nor did zero cry because we cried for two days straight.  I look at zero and he look back at me.       (After the funeral)
      I told zero to take me home he ask: are you sure. Yuki: certainly. At me and Zeros house I told zero to get me one of his guns to kill humans with he look at me with sock eye then realize what i was going to do pleas don't do this Yuki said zero I said nothing to him and took the gun out of his hand and left at ten o'clock to catch the person who killed my dad. It was a cold foggy night and I  stole one of zeros vampire hunter jacket. the jacket:

I went into and bar and show them my ID to prove that I was 18 and sat at a table by myself I look around and saw a man coming my way he had blue hair he took of his jacket and ask could he sit their I said yes and watch him (She took off hers als...

I went into and bar and show them my ID to prove that I was 18 and sat at a table by myself I look around and saw a man coming my way he had blue hair he took of his jacket and ask could he sit their I said yes and watch him (She took off hers also) he had and tattoo on his arm it said two us and I saw another that had an X. Yuki Bingo I said he look at me and said: what? I told him to follow me outside the bar I turned a corner and he follow me I look him in the eyes as he leaned in to kiss me.
   Zero: Yuki no. but it was to late I stab him in the stomach and watch him fall to his knees. Zero:Yuki you know this isn't what dad would have wanted. He said as he look at me with sad eyes. I know but I wasn't doing this for him I said raising the knife it Was For Me! I said as I hear an Boom sound and said: SHIT as i took my last breath and died in Zeros arms.
  Zero POV
     It all happen so fast first she was mad raising the knife at me and then I hear a gun shot and see Yuki bleeding as blood run down her head. I look around to see a man asking if I'm alright I told him yes but he's not as I throw the knife at his head and he died.
        That wasn't the right guy Yuki I was me I killed him mans it fled good he said and kiss Yuki's dead lifeless body.
               The end
    Did you like the story Zero ask his dad. Zero: you Motherfucker do you try to give me nightmares dame man. I said before he cut off the light.  Zeros dad: of course son he said before walking out. Zero: dame fool. 
             Author note hope you like it i was thinking of making a yoai story but then realize I could do a what if story if someone request it just give me someone name and I'll do one with a vampire knight person.