Weird Episode 2: Zero X Aido

What If... Zero was gay.
Request by MykrJohnson
Zero POV
I look inside on the night class to see what they were up to as I look inside the class I saw to blue eyes looking back at me, I was shock but soon realize it was Aido looking back at me he wave at me with his morning blue eyes I blush at him and ran away.
Next day.
I thought about what happen last night when I saw Aido I thought it over and over until I understood what happen. Why did blush at him? I question my self as I look down and question it, Yuki came up to me and said: zero thanks agin for filling in for me on watching the night class. Your wonderful.
Zero: no prob i said as I was talking to Yuki I heard screams of joy from girls I look up to see what was up and I saw Aido... walking right to me. I start freaking out jumping up and down what do I do what do I do I said as I froze watching Aido coming to me. Yuki: Aido what do you think your doing coming over hear in to the day class? she ask. Aido: don't worry Yuki I'm not trying to cost trouble I just need to talk to zero about something Yuki look at me and I look at her afraid to look up she told me to go with him and I did. We walk to a privet spot by an tree well it was privet until some girls follow us. Aido ask could I get rid of them I look at the girls with anger in my eyes, one look and the girls ran screaming excepted Yuki.
            Then Aido ask me a question: do you fancy me zero I look at his shock by the question I didn't answer instead I look at him and pulled his coller to kiss him I ask: does that answer your question he look into my light purple eyes and said: certainly with a smirk.
            (Later that day outside the nightclass)
             Zero POV
    Aido, i said as I thought about our kiss his pink lips push up with mines so much passion but little hate.  Is this what love fells like I thought if so then tell me you love me Aido.
                         Aido POV
I sat in the tube thinking about the kiss with Zero it was amazing I thought but what will the others think. No, No I don't care what they think I love him I have to tell him that. I said jumping out of the tub with nothing but my pants on as my body drip with rose water.
          Zero POV
I look out over the nightclass agin on top of a tree as I look around I saw Yuki looking at me pointing to something I look closer to see her pointing at Aido, Aido what is he doing outside of the the night school I wonder as I jump from the tree and ran to him.   
           Zero: Aido what are you doing outside of the nightclass I ask but instead of a reply I got an kiss on the lips. as he kiss me I lean in more on the kiss to smell roses on him and his wet body.
          Aido: zero I love you he said I look surprise when he said it but then pick him up he raped his legs around me and I look into his eyes as I said: I love you to. He kiss me harder and cried as I kiss back.
                   Yuki POV
      WTF zero I always thought you'll turn into a girl before kiss a boy.
              The End
    Yuki's dad: So how did you like the story Yuki.
           Yuki: why the hell u made zero gay in the story.           
               Yuki's dad: because this was the only way I thought of to tell you that is Zero's gay.
           Yuki: WHAT!
        Yuki's dad: goodnight honey.
               Yuki: WHAT THE HELL?!?!!?!?!?!?!!??
             Author note if you like this comment and vote and read some of my other story's like Jeff the killer love, the seven deadly sins the 8 sin, or Hogwarts frozen: the battle with nonme thank you and also:   
          Love 💝is like a key and a lock🔐side by side alway together because they fit.
        pleas quote this and bye bye.