torn apart. (a REALLY sad ouran fan-fic)

Hikaoru's POV:

I can still remember the day it happened.... the day my brother and I lost our feedom and dignity. the day we were sold. That day crushed me, not only for thinking of the fact that in their state of need my parents could just throw us out, but to see the terror and hurt on Kaoru's face.... seeing him hurt was more than i could bare. The way his eyes seemed to look at me as though i could make it end. I am going to kill my parents if i ever see them again. But for now, there were dishes to do, floors to sweep, and just about every other chore there is... while I am left to worry about Kaoru, the way he is being tourtured, and used for someones sick entertainment. I went from being with my brother, the person i love more than this world and life, all the time to only seeing him, exausted and hurt at night. i hold him untill he falls asleep, then cry untill i can't cry anymore. then I sleep, my arms wrapped around Kaoru like this would be the last time i would ever see him again. like he was going to die tommorrow, because, i never knew with where we were. I wish I could reverse the clock, go back to the host club, to Ouran. treat him better than i did, tell him my feelings. let him know i loved him, more than i probally should. Because in all realitly, i am madly in love with my twin brother. 

Even from the distance I am at, i can hear his screams. they kill me. I can only imagine what they are doing now. With each day, they steal a new peice of him. first his dignity, then his semi-innocence, then his soul, and now, i have a feeling they are going for his life. Even with my pleadings to let me take his place, for them to treat me in the way they treat him, they wont let me..... I have tried to hide hm, and go in his place, but of course, they take off my shirt and see im not a s beat up as him, and those stupid bastard punish him, i learned not to do that vary quickly. With each wail he lets out, i hear another peice of my heart break.   

I finally finish my "chores" and head to the "masters room" from there, i go through my small ammount of tourture and inspection compared to what Kao has to endure. then I am allowed to go to the slaughter house, collect my brother, and return to of small small cabing looking thing. so this has to be how commeners live.... 

As i am inspecting Kaorus new wounds i become scared, He hasn't said more than two words since he came through the door, nore has he cried once as i touched all the new open wounds that seem so much deeper than before. 

"kao, yo dude, whats up."  I begin cleaning up the wounds that have been left on him. I feel a tear roll down my cheek, he is not doing good and i know it. " it hurts Hikaru... why would they do this to us. where is the boss. why havent they come? what happened to being together forever!" Kaoru stiood up and threw the chair he was sitting at. HE slammed his fist against the wall with all his strength. I wrapped him up in my arms and tried as hard as I could to calm him down.

" you know they are coming Kao, they just need to find out how to do it. and mom she just, i dont know what went wrong with her. but we have each other, thats all we need, right kao?" i looked him in the eyes, the light was gone..... 

"i hope they come soon, it hurts Hikaru..." he laid down in my lap and i sung him to sleep, holding his almost lifeless body in my arms. hoping that the boss hurried, knowing that we had no chance of surviving. 

_________________________

A/N

hey guys, its me. yes, i got another depressing story going on here.... dont hurt me. umm i guess i dont own ouran on anything possesed in it. i own only my ideas.... please comment, subscribe and vote! thank you and i love you all!