Screms, insanity, im going over board..

A/N: hey guys, I am SOOOO sorry this has taken soooo long! I have been so busy with school and a year for the books left me tell you! well, I really hope this chapter makes up for it! here you go guys! enjoy!

_______________________________

Hikaru's POV:

I woke that morning, much like I had woken for the past three months. They came for him, at the same time, ripping him from my warm safe touch. Screaming I begged, on my knees, for just one little thread of mercy. Just one day, for he was so weak, and I feared that he would not be able to take much more. Memories flashed in my head, of when we were free. When he would get hurt, a cut scrape of bruise, and I would kiss it better, i fear that no matter how hard I try these wounds I would never be able to mend.

"we have something spechial in order for you Hikaru, come, let us humor you" the smile that spread across this mans face was that of pure unadalturated evil. I hoped, that for once, a thread of mercy might be shown to my brother. One thread. That I might be taken in his place. I couldn't have been worse. For the things that these sick people had in store for us that day was way worse than any lashing or beating that they could conjur. Today, they would show us true pain. True horror. Today was the day that they would break us once and for all. The day they took away all hope. The last light.

The man I had called master for the past month reached over and grabbed Kao, throwing him to the ground like no more than a compliant rag doll. His son, someone I had grown to trust fausly gathered me and I followed them, to a place I never wished to spend more than five minuets in at a given time. The slaughter house. Upon reaching the door, terror in Karou's eye, the master threw him down, wrapping chains around his wrist's stringing him from the ceiling just so that his toes could no longer touch the ground. I, on the other hand, was bound to a pole oppisite that of Karou. I looked up, pleading eyes for them to hurt me, not the man I had found myself loving.

The master walked across the room to a fire that had been burning for about an hour "now im going to show you brats just how much of a problem you have both been." reaching in he grabbed out a cattle prong from the fire, pressing it right against Karous cheek, the flesh of my brother sizzled and burned as he let out a scream of terror and the blood began to pour out of his now open skin. Tears poured out of his eyes and he despreatly fought to get away from the hot metal. I pulled at my restrants, urging to save my brother.

"Leave him alone! please havent you done enough!" I felt a give on the rope, only to realze, it was coming loose.

"No, I will not have done enough untill both of you are good and dead, you dirty ungreat full pigs!" He grabbed a peice of wood from a pile only a few feet away from him and began repetedly hit karou until I was sure that he was going to. But I refused to loose him. Not after fighting for so long to keep him. Slipping my restraints i reached for the first thing i saw, a fire stir, pluging it deep into the back of the old man, turning I went after his son, and the two men, first the stir went into the eye of the son before i had a oppertunity to beat him, showing him only a little of the pain he cause my brother. I slowly let him die before attacking the others. when the job was finally done, i sat there, amidst all the blood, guts and mutilated bodies. letting my brother down, a twisted smile on my face i looked around. crying.

"Dont worry Kao, no one will ever hurt you again." he smiled up at me, becoming too weak to keep his eyes open i carried him back to the house, laying him in our late masters bed before kissing him, diffrently than before. This time he knew what he meant.

"tomorrow, tomorrow we go home."

A/N: hey guys once again, im sorry this took sooo long, and i know its short and your probably thinks "how is this gonna be sad? they are free" well just you wait. it gets better. and sadder, and i apologize for your feelz box lol. keep reading, subscribe and rate! i love you, each and evey one!