He Leaves For Tour

Ross: The bus engine is roaring, and everyone is already packed up and ready to go. You hold tightly onto Ross, not letting him go. He entangles his hands into your hair, leaning in for one more passionate kiss. You pull back when sobs leave your mouth, tears welling in your eyes. “Don’t worry (y/n). I”m gonna be home before you know it! And I’ll come visit you, and you can visit me,” he promised, wiping away your tears. You nod, finally ready to let go. He gives you one last quick kiss, before leaving for the bus. 

Riker: “Don’t go,” you chuckled, nuzzling your head onto his chest. “I have to, but I promise I’ll think of you every minute!” he says, smiling at you. “Good! Don’t forget about me! Don’t look at all those other pretty girls either,” you teased. He shook his head, laughing. “No way. I could never, mainly because I won’t have time to! I’ll be too busy thinking about you!” he said, hugging you tightly to his chest. “You have to Skype me!” you pouted, your hands finding their way around his waist. “Every chance I get,” he assured you. 

Rocky: “I already miss you!” you whined, clinging onto him. “I haven’t even left yet,” he chuckled, wrapping his hands around your waist. “But I’m thinking of you being gone soon, and I’ll have no one to make me laugh,” you commented, looking up at him. “I can still make you laugh! You can call me whenever, even if it’s 3 in the morning, I’ll still answer,” he said, pulling you even closer. You smiled, leaning in as well. His hands were at your sides, your lips moving in sync with his. “I’m definitely gonna miss that!” he laughed, earning him a smirk from you. You slapped him playfully in the arm, “C’mon, everyone else is tired of waiting. You should get going,” you hinted. 

Ratliff: Everyone was waiting on you and Ell to finish up outside, saying your goodbye’s. Every time you tried to pull away, he would pull you right back, holding you tighter than he ever has. “I don’t wanna go yet!” he smiled, rubbing circles into your back. “Mm, me either,” you admitted, glancing up at him. He leaned in, giving you one last kiss. “C’mon lover boy! It’s time to roll!” Rocky shouted out of the window, causing both of you to pull away and laugh. “Goodbye,” you murmured, watching him walk onto the bus. He waved one last time, before he became completely covered. 

Ryland: He was leaving on tour with R5, much to your dismay. The tears had came and gone, and he almost broke down, staying here with you. After you finally had to convince him he should go, you said you’re goodbye’s. “I’ll miss you like crazy,” he whispered. “I’ll miss you too Ry,” you sniffed. He gave you a quick peck on the lips, before returning back to the bus. You waved goodbye, putting on a brave smile. You watched as the bus left, leaving you behind. You felt your phone buzzing, so you picked it up, answering your call. “You told me to call you when I missed you,” Ryland stated through the line. Your smile brightened, and soon you were giggling, thinking of how cute he was.