You're Jealous

Ross: He was going away for a few weeks to promote the new Teen Beach Movie, and you were beyond nervous and jealous that he got to spend that time with Maia instead of you. “Aren’t you happy?” he asked, studying you. “Yeah I guess,” you answered back, fiddling. “I know what this is about, and you don’t have to worry. I only have eyes for you, not anyone else,” he smiled, taking your face in his hands. 

Riker: “Why would you be jealous?” he asked curiously. “Because if her,” you reply simply, looking at the picture going around twitter. “She’s just a friend you know…” he says, shutting the laptop. You shake your head, looking away and fidgeting. His hand finds it’s way to your chin, lifting your head. “You are my one and only, I promise you baby. No one could replace you,” he smiles, kissing your cheek. 

Rocky: “You’re jealous!” he snickers, poking your cheek. “No I’m not,” you say angrily, your cheeks reddening. “Oh yes you are,” he smiles, his expression slowly turning into a smirk. “It’s just that she’s so much prettier than me,” you admit. He turns slightly more serious now, his eyes twinkling while watching you. “You’re wrong, you’re the most beautiful girl in the world,” he assures you, crashing his lips to yours. 

Ratliff: “You’re so cute when you’re jealous,” he says, smiling from ear to ear. “No I’m not,” you argue, biting your lip. “Yes you are, I just love seeing you blush,” he admits, running his thumb over your cheek. “There you go again,” he chuckles, kissing the bright red area, “You’re just adorable.” You shake your head slightly, laughing it off. “Definitely not, but thank you anyway,” you say sweetly.  

Ryland: “She’s a girl. And she’s a friend,” he sighs, turning on the TV. You take the remote, turning it off again. “Really Ry?” you ask nervously, staring into his soul. “I told you the truth, so you should believe me by now,” he shrugs, stealing the remote back. “Well, it’s just that-” you say, and he interrupts you. “You are my only girlfriend okay? You shouldn’t worry about anything because I love you and only you,” he grins, kissing you quickly. “Now can I have the remote back?”