Trouble with mike

The next day...
I sneaked out and walked by myself to the pizzarea alone...I wish I have someone to walk with...(forever alone vincent) After I arrived at the pizzarea I saw mike smirking at me "uh hey whats up dude" I said keeping it cool as he walks towards me and I backed away and hit the wall behind me I am scared and nervous seeing this side of him I know hes acting flirty in the whole night but this is just it. I never thought he would do such...things... "U-Uh mike? Bro?" As he came to me...it happend too fast I just wanted to stop for a couple of minutes and think of what the fuck just happend and if he tried to have sexual stuff with me,man...thats not going to be good...and scott kissed me already I mean he didnt tell me that if I wanted to be his boyfriend or whatever but fuck it! For myself! I placed my two hands on his chest to stop him from coming closer to me and tell him that I have a boyfriend so could...stop whatever the fuck hes doing to me right now "I-I have a boyfriend!" I said "I know~ the brat scotty right~?" He said and removed my hand from his chest and pinned me to the wall "w-we...we kissed but were n-not boyfriends yet!" "So~ you lied to me? You should learn to not lie to me~ EVER. Perhaps I could give you some punishment~?"

To be continued guys...tell me ALL the detail for smutt...

Mike x Vincentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें