Stolen

Vincent woke up with a slight pain in his ass the last thing he remembered is he passed out at his shift. He looked beside him and saw mike naked still sleeping vincent blushed when he saw mike's six pack. He "have a great body..." Vincent thought but snapped and decided to find his clothes and go home. Sneakely walk off he didnt care that hes naked as long as someone didnt notice him. Vincent was about to reach the door knob he did but the door made a loud creaking sound and thinking that mike could have heard that until he felt someone hugging him from the back "shit it's mike isn't it?" Vincent thought again,as he slowly looked behind him and saw mike snuzzling his head over to vincents neck still closing his eyes still sleepy. vincent blushed and shivered feeling mike's naked body in his back. His six pack touching him "Where do you think you're going~?" Mike said in a very sleepy tone and yawned " just g-going home mike...c-can you please l-let go of me...?" "Aww~ okay~" mike said kissing vincent in the cheek "your clothes are in the table if you need it~" vincent nodded and walked towards the living room wearing my on my clothes and head out getting back to his own apartment. Ugh! Why did I let him do that stuff to me?! If scott finds out,he will not like this at all... Vincent thought. As he nervously knocked the door and saw scott's un happy yet worried face. Scott quickly pulled vincent in and pin vincent againts the wall "where were you vince?! Im so worried!" Scott said kissing vince's forehead making vincent blush. Vincent didnt want to worry scott too much he decided to not speak about it to scott but at this moment he cant think of anything for scott to talk about just to avoid it "I-I um...I-I..."