Chapter 25•

Salam everyone, the chapter has not been edited. Pls ignore the grammatical errors and wrong spellings. I hope you like it.

Abdul's POV

I never believed I could ever feel like this in my life. I felt real empty and lonely.

I walked slowly and lazily slumped into the sofa looking round the house. It seem so empty, lonely and boring.

I stood up and went up straight to my room to freshen up. When I was done, I went to the kitchen to make myself dinner. I sat on the dinning table in the kitchen staring blankly at the meal I prepared. I was lost in my thoughts. *This can't be right! I have to have hannan all to myself! Man up Abdul! You can do it. I smiled to myself praising my bravery thoughts.

I decided to tell Hannan's father about my intentions towards his daughter.

The next morning I woke up took a soothing shower . Wore a dirty brown thobe, a jacket and went to the guest room where hannan stays. I packed few abayas, scarfs and shoes. I sat in my Bugatti Chiron and zoomed out of the driveway heading to Hannan's parents house.

I was nervous at first. Hannan's father gave me a sour look while sitting on the couch directly opposite to me. I gazed down rubbing my thumbs together and trying to ignore his stares.

"Do you mean what you just said? He asked looking damn serious.

"Yes sir, I wish to marry your daughter. I said hoping he'd say 'Yes.

" How am I going to trust you? Yes, you helped my daughter. How will I know if you'll change after marrying her!??

"You can trust me sir. I truly love your daughter for the sake of Allah. She's been living with me for some months and I have never hurt her before. And in'sha'Allah I'll never hurt her.

"Ahhh .. For the sake of Allah. It's done! I've accepted but I have to talk to my wife, her uncles and my family members about it before we can come to the final conclusion. *He said smiling." Well let me call Hannan to collect her things. As he called her and went upstairs.

Hannan came downstairs smiling shyly and gazing down. We greeted and I did the most surprising thing ever. I told her I missed her!!! She too told me she missed me as well. That made my heart filled with joy.

"I have to leave now, I told Hannan cos I have a meeting in an hour time in the office. I stood up and she followed me to the car. I just had to control my feelings. I gazed down through out the walk.

"In'sha'Allah I'll come check on you tomorrow. I said

"In'sha'Allah. Ojo ke dugbo we. She said. I gaze up looking astonished . Wow she speaks Igala. Wow mashaAllah. "Ameen thumma Ameen. I replied. Okay Allah hafiz oyami (my wife) and don't miss me too much I said starting the car engine and smirking.

"Arrgh Oyami-to-be! (My wife to be) That is if I'm even gonna accept the proposal. She said wiggling her brows. Allah Hafiz as she head back to their house.