Bucky Barnes- Magnets

Also on my Tumblr.

Giggling, I pressed a magnet to Bucky's arm. He so rarely slept, and I had always wondered whether his arm was magnetic. It fascinated me, so I took the chance I was given. There was twelve magnets stuck between the tips of his fingers and his shoulders, ranging from a smaller version of Steve's shield, to a small circular magnet reading 'drama queen' that had been a birthday gift to me, from Clint. Personally, I thought it suited Bucky far better.

Just as a small letter B finally stuck onto his bicep, his eyes fluttered open. A small smile formed on his face, and I had to bite my lip to stop myself laughing. Whilst he had been asleep, I had managed to stick a total of seventeen magnets along the length of his left arm, a total I was rather pleased with.
"What's so funny, miss giggles?" He asked, his voice thick with sleep.
"Nothing." I replied.
"Oh really?" He raised one eyebrow.
"Really." I told him, what I thought was confidence in my voice. However, Bucky seemed to disagree. He gently ran a hand over his face, checking that he still had two eyebrows. A snort from me clearly raised his suspicions, and he took a second look at his arm. As he did, I leapt up from the sofa, giggling merrily all the way.
"Magnets? Really? I'm so gonna- wait. Is that a frying pan?"