Dating Bucky Barnes Would Include......

So this is one of a few??? Doing Avengers and Maze Runner, so y'all know.
Dating Bucky Would Include.....
• You and Steeb sticking magnets on his arm whilst he slept.
• Comforting him when he has nightmares.
• You and Sam coming up with annoying nicknames for him...... (Sam's personal favourite is Bucknasty, whilst yours is Buckykins)
• Teaching Bucky how to cook properly, whilst he teaches you how to dance.
• You and Steeb pretending to enjoy Bucky's cooking.
• Bucky noticing and making it his personal goal to make the most revolting meal he can, just to watch you two squirm as you pretend it's delicious.
• Showing Bucky all the Star Wars films, in chronological order.
• Bucky getting jealous when you comment on how hot Harrison Ford is.
• Teaching Bucky to use an iPhone. Your personal favourite is FaceTime, as his terrified reaction always makes you laugh.
• Bucky getting back his charm from his younger days.
• Getting Bucky and Steve OAP bus passes.
• Bucky's famous diva tantrums.
• You two finding inventive ways to pass the time when he can't sleep at night.
• You reading Bucky's old HYDRA notebooks to him. He wants to remember, but he can't bare to look at it, and do it alone. Having the words come out of your mouth soothes him.
• Him randomly making subtle, sweet gestures, like braiding daisies into your hair, or binge watching Dr Who on Netflix so you'll have someone to talk to about it.

I tag....
-voidnewt
rhavishing
newtie-patootie
InspiringNewt
anneequah
(p.s I apologise for being annoying, I have talked to you guys maybe like twice and I love all of your work)

Your film/book is.....
Harry Potter (choose your characters/films)